Luminara's MASSIVE accuracy nerf

This is almost a travesty, since the recent horrific update (still no corrections for major visual issues) Luminara has changed her stance and must need contacts or something now. She missed 2/3 hits. I have her in a large % of my parties. 7* gear lvl 8. She should not be missing 2 out of every 3 attacks. Accuracy as a whole has taken an apocalyptic drop since the update. Is there some explanation anyone has seen as to why this is the case?

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    What exactly do you mean by "missing" or "accuracy" here?
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    If you are attacking Sid with her yes she can. Certain toons I notice have advantage over or with others. Sid Dodges Lumi like crazy, Phasma shakes off Dookus stun like crazy, but not Dakas. AI Yoda focuses on Mace hardcore. Phasma lead Procs Daka a ton. Daka Reses GS, Dooku, and Sid ore often than others. And the list goes on. I watch these things and pay attention to them and learn them.
  • Options
    I run her in both Arena and GW, and I am not seeing her missing any more than she was before the update. Sid has a natural evasion against Jedi, so I see her (and JC and Barris) miss him about 50%, but that is to be expected, and so focus her hits on others (or just cross my fingers). I definitely never special attack Sid with her, as it is almost always a miss I have found.

Outside of Sid, she was and still is a beast.
  • Options
    yes she misses sid a lot, maybe even more than before, but i feel like in general more people are missing