Where and how can I use the NightSisters?

I know everyone is going to say no where and don't do it, don't waste your time etc... but is there any use for them. I am farming them anyway! Eventually they will get a rework. I know they won't do anything in arena.

So here's what I think they can do...be a fun team to play with in the easier nodes of GW, maybe soften up one of the harder nodes, or play clean up duty after one of my better teams gets defeated but takes out a toon or two.

So here's my main question, can they be useful in HAAT? Maybe put them under an ahsoka lead? Mix barriss in that ahsoka lead team as well? Run maul and savage with them?

I know someone has to have tried them out. Any helpful information out there?

Replies

• Options
    They are probably the worst faction in the game. They are completely worthless in every game mode. Ventress might be an exception, but she needs a Zeta to be a niche counter to characters that every can beat now anyhow.

I do hope you're right that they get a rework. If you want to build for the future be my guest. But they are garbage now.
  • Options
    They're half decent for rancor, other than that, they're worthless
  • Options
    They were ok to clear the AGI gear challenge. At least the ones that could heal. So long ago. I see a lot of Old Daka still in GW.
  • Options
    Yeah I know they are garbage, I was just hoping that somehow they might be worth some damage in the HAAT
  • Options
    You could maybe try them in p3 with a zeta on ventress' leadership but I don't know how they'd do
  • Options
    I use Talia to post a 0 score in Rancor, she's especially easy to take herself out without the possibility of posting damage if one of the guards manages to expose her. Then use her heal and boom, she's gone. xD Other than that, I'd think Old Daka is the one that is most used, I still see her in my arena shard from time to time and in GW all the time.
  • Damba_Ba
    84 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
  • Options
    I use Talia to post a 0 score in Rancor, she's especially easy to take herself out without the possibility of posting damage if one of the guards manages to expose her. Then use her heal and boom, she's gone. xD Other than that, I'd think Old Daka is the one that is most used, I still see her in my arena shard from time to time and in GW all the time.

Hahaha
  • Options
    Actually Asaji and Daka aren't that bad, others are quite worthless though.
    Nightsisters need some serious rework.
  • Options
    I'm farming Acolyte in hopes that the rework rumor i heard a few months ago is true. But as of now they're all worthless end game
  • Options
    Nowhere and never? Does that answer your question?
  • Options
    I like the Nightsisters also, but gave up on gearing them for any meaningful combat a long time ago. There are just too many more useful toons that will help you advance in the game. I would say keep working on them slowly, behind some better factions you will need and when their day comes you will be ready.
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    Options
    I think one of the devs mentioned having to remove nightsisters from an event because they were so bad that even maxed gear and abilities they couldn't beat the event :-o....unless you are simply banking them for a future rework, don't touch them.

Thanks to TB, though, there will soon be one area of the game where they may be useful, and that is if they show up as a requirement for a platoon mission...however, it looks like platoon missions don't require a certain power, so you just need to farm the toon...I wouldn't waste the credits and gear unless you have a glut of them.
  • Sothe
    179 posts Member
    Options
    In the dumpster.
  • Options
    They're good for increasing your galactic power
  • Options
    Swordd wrote: »
    I think one of the devs mentioned having to remove nightsisters from an event because they were so bad that even maxed gear and abilities they couldn't beat the event :-o....unless you are simply banking them for a future rework, don't touch them.

This. The assault battle that is starting tomorrow was supposed to be Sith and Nightsisters. The completely maxed out Nightsisters couldn't beat the bonus tier. A bonus tier that could be beaten by a decently geared (g8-9) sith team under the lead of a 3* Nihilus.
  • Options
    Swordd wrote: »

This. The assault battle that is starting tomorrow was supposed to be Sith and Nightsisters. The completely maxed out Nightsisters couldn't beat the bonus tier. A bonus tier that could be beaten by a decently geared (g8-9) sith team under the lead of a 3* Nihilus.

That's really bad.