How many sub forums do we need?

Traffic in general discussion is the highest but threads aren't falling off. The last thread on page 1 is from 5 days ago. We could use the topics and variety. Not like general is getting flooded with threads.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    LOL, I found that commical
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Time for policy changes.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options

That was funny xD
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Time for policy changes.

There are several new policies implemented.

One of which is a comment from a mod or whoever moves the thread so people know what happened to their post.

Another one being implemented is that general is not a dumping ground for all posts and to bring some life into the sub sections, which are the correct location for post such as this.

The feedback sections have better Dev visibility.
  • Options

Time for policy changes.

One of which is a comment from a mod or whoever moves the thread so people know what happened to their post.

Another one being implemented is that general is not a dumping ground for all posts and to bring some life into the sub sections, which are the correct location for post such as this.

But people don't visit the sub forums anywhere near the amount they do general discussion and on page 1 you threads that haven't been commented on in a week. Sub forums should be for relieving pressure from general. General always has the most traffic on any forum. Lots of useful posts are moved never to be seen again
  • Options

Time for policy changes.

But people don't visit the sub forums anywhere near the amount they do general discussion and on page 1 you threads that haven't been commented on in a week. Sub forums should be for relieving pressure from general. General always has the most traffic on any forum. Lots of useful posts are moved never to be seen again

Scroll upwards, see that thing next to "Home" called Discussions? Click on it, congratulations now you see all the topics from all the forums.
  • Options
    Read this comment. Press the back button. Congratulations now you won't be in my thread