Missing Jedi and Sith ability

I would love to see them add the blaster block ability to the game for a Jedi or sith.

Especially if they can hit the blaster shot back at the other team. This is a huge part of the movies and cartoons.

Or even Vader blocking the blast with his hand.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    I've always wondered why this wasn't a mechanic in-game from the beginning. The only sort of legitimate answer I got was that it would make teams like Clones 100% unviable for arena given that everybody would build Sith or Jedi squads. To me that should be the case and they should all be slightly harder to get.
  • Options
    I've always wondered why this wasn't a mechanic in-game from the beginning. The only sort of legitimate answer I got was that it would make teams like Clones 100% unviable for arena given that everybody would build Sith or Jedi squads. To me that should be the case and they should all be slightly harder to get.

Ya I agree. I can understand it being an issue for some teams. But there should be a way around it. Maybe just a chance to block the blaster.

They seem pretty smart. Sure they can find a way.
  • Options
    Sure okay... but how many shots could a jedi block? 1 per turn? Per battle? Or are you asking for complete immunity to blaster fire?
  • Options
    Darth Vader could always just redirect 50% of the damage he receives from blaster fire back at his enemy. Would be fitting for him.
  • Options
    Sith already all have good health steal/counter etc passive abilities and Jedi have foresight and the highest evasion rates in the game, not necessary.
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Sure okay... but how many shots could a jedi block? 1 per turn? Per battle? Or are you asking for complete immunity to blaster fire?

Oh definitely not immunity. Maybe an ability one toon gets for 2 turns where they have a chance to redirect blaster fire. Maybe a zeta would make it certain blaster fire is redirected for 2 turns.
  • Options
    It should be a Unique for Vader.
  • Options
    It should be a Unique for Vader.

Great idea