What could the next TB be?

Prev1345
Omeah
961 posts Member
I thought it should be Endor, where DS and Empire units are promoted and you can defeat the Rebellion like in the movies

Replies

• Options
    Hopefully not the high ground
  • Options
    Rogue one scarif beach. I like beaches.
  • Options
    When is the update ?
  • Options
    Scariff playing as DS/Empire would be awesome!
  • Options
    Scarif is the perfect opportunity to release another shoretrooper bundle. :p
  • Options
    Obviously it should be Cloud City!!!!
    #lobotandugnaughtforlife
  • Options
    Geonosis.
  • Options
    Probably nothing to do with Dark Side teams... considering its pointless to even farm dark side now.
  • Options
    And the rebellion was defeated at Hoth... don't let that get in the way.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I would struggle so much if they made a DS territory battle but deep down I really really really want to se a TB invasion on Dathomir........ that would be Epic to see the separatist and Sith annihilating the NightSisters and with it a General G rework a separatist Faction pass and a addition of NightSisters to level the playing field....... anybody say mother Talzin, Droideka, NightSister assassins, Hunter Droids, Vulture Droids?
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Geonosis.

But it is puzzling why they wouldn't have Hoth from the Empire perspective. Geonosis really would be better from a light side perspective... And hopefully they don't do ALL light side TBs.

Endor from an Empire perspective would be possible.
  • Options
    Clone wars. Jedi and Clone teams VS Separatists, Droid, and Sith
  • Options
    Let's bring it back to the Sith.... make it Korriban. You have to fight through the temples and tombs of Sith Lords, as well as the wasteland that is the planet itself.
  • Options
    Well, if the theme of TBs is reversing who won battles, then it should be Empire winning the Battle of Endor.

However, let's be honest, it's gonna be something dumb like Jedi fighting and winning against Order 66.
  • Options
    I want endor TBH
  • Options
    In Hoth, rebel is lose.. yet they require lightside in TB. I can't imagine if there is another TB that the rebel/lightside actually wins. Seems no place for darkside :cold_sweat:
  • Options
    Rogue one scarif beach. I like beaches.

DS Anakin/pre-suit Vader as a reward, he hates sand.
  • Options
    Hopefully not the high ground

lol, only can use General Kenobi
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Malachor V
  • Options
    Geonosis, Naboo, Korriban or Coruscant hopefully (beginning of EpIII) could also be Starkiller Base with EpIX coming out or Scarif. Can't see it being Yavin, Cloud City or Endor, definitely can't see us getting Endor without JKL being released first.
  • Options
    It's funny how everyone thinks they're going to win on our first attempts at hoth. For all we know, we're about to recreate the empire crushing the rebels..
  • Options
    1237125"]Geonosis.[/quote]

This

• Options
    Alderan...just prior to it being blown into space dust...
  • Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    I thought it should be Endor, where DS and Empire units are promoted and you can defeat the Rebellion like in the movies

Had to interject and just say that I love your avatar. She's hands down my favorite new star wars character and the break-out star of the Vader comics imo.
  • Options
    i think next one should be Battle of Naboo so we can finally get Padme and will center around the Jedi/Clones and a few unrelesed jedi like shaak-ti, maybe boss nass

Shaak-Ti wasn't on Naboo, far more likely to get her from Geonosis or Kashykk.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    I'm thinking Endor too. It ties with Jedi luke and gets people farming Ewoks.
  • Options
    The Mos Eisley cantina on Tattooine.

It will be a massive pub brawl.
  • Options
    Deathstar