Allied outcasts HPIT/HAAT guild looking for 3 new members Before TB start

Matt3p0
70 posts Member
edited September 2017
unknown.png
Hey we're the allied outcasts, we have just had a few spaces open up due to a group leaving to fit into a guild with better raid times. This has left us with some gaps to fill. We currently have both heroic raids on farm with HPit launching at 5pm EST/10PM BST with A 24 hour 0 damage period and then rules regarding posting damage to maximise everyone's score as we have members who can solo in 5 minutes and HAAT launching at 3PM EST/8PM BST with a 1 team per phase rule and hold between p3 and p4 until 24 hours after launched to allow all people to post 0 minimum as can be completed in an hour raid rules available upon request, so can get the GK shards. We're working towards TB rosters and farming after spending 100's of man hours working on spreadsheets and swgoh.gg data analysis of you want to be part of a active guild that strategises then this is the guild for you . We're a U.K. Based guild but have a few members from different parts of the globe. WE ARE A COMPETITIVE AND HIGHLY ACTIVE GUILD.
Our only requirements are
600 daily tickets
Swgoh.gg account
Discord
If you think you can be an asset and would like to enquire about anything my discord is mullet#1335
Post edited by Matt3p0 on

Replies

• Options
    Matt3p0 wrote: »
    Hey we're the allied outcasts, we have just had a few spaces open up due to a group leaving to fit into a guild with better raid times. This has left us with some gaps to fill. We currently have both heroic raids on farm with HPit launching at 5pm EST/10PM BST and HAAT launching at 3PM EST/8PM BST raid rules available upon request, so can get the GK shards. We're mainly working towards TB rosters and farming going forward. We're a U.K. Based guild both have a few members from different parts of the globe.
    Our only requirements are
    600 daily tickets
    Swgoh.gg account
    Discord
    If you think you can be an asset and would like to enquire about anything my discord is mullet#1335 looking forward to hearing from you

Im interested
  • Options
    Still a few open spaces get in touch on discord to find out if we are right for you
  • Options
    This sounds great!!!
  • Options
    Down to 4 spaces left
  • Options
    2 spaces left
  • Options
    Any room for a little one?
  • Options
    Potentially add me on discord and we can discuss
  • Options
    SW goh.gg is RenSultan

Let me know if you are interested in me joining thanks
  • Options
    Anyone interested add me on discord mullet90#1335 to discuss
  • Options
    Anyone interested add me on discord to discuss as discord is mandatory for the guild
  • Options
    Seems great!!!
  • Options
    Space for 3 more who have TB focused rosters and want to get some rolo shards we currently have 3 people able to do it but more on the way