Hitting support droids periodically in the tank challenge

Why does it suggest we do this? I used to think it removed most of their turn meter, but today it seems to not be doing that.

Maybe it was just my royal guard's attack doing it, or maybe it only happened on the first two difficulties (I recently graduated to the third). I could have sworn my Jedi Guardian used to throw her saber and reset the turn meters on both droids on this difficulty, though.

Replies

• Options
    Don't hit them, just attack Mace. If you have Boba it would be cool, because he has ability block to stop Mace's special.
  • Options
    Don't hit them, just attack Mace. If you have Boba it would be cool, because he has ability block to stop Mace's special.

Whenever you auto battle it attacks them and thats all i do for the challenges. It getting annoying becauee the battles are lasting longer because it decides to take out both droids before the boss
  • Options
    Kwynne4444 wrote: »

Whenever you auto battle it attacks them and thats all i do for the challenges. It getting annoying becauee the battles are lasting longer because it decides to take out both droids before the boss

You have to manually target Mace when using Auto now. However, you can't just target him once and be done with it because the AI will start jumping around again. You have to literally manually target Mace or whoever and then hold your finger down on the screen on top of your target to keep them focusing. This is how it works on ipad.
  • Options
    It did reset the turn meters before the update. My tanks suck and that was the only way I could beat Mace. Lots of little surprises in update huh!
  • Options
    Kwynne4444 wrote: »

You have to manually target Mace when using Auto now. However, you can't just target him once and be done with it because the AI will start jumping around again. You have to literally manually target Mace or whoever and then hold your finger down on the screen on top of your target to keep them focusing. This is how it works on ipad.

I'm on iPad as well. I've found to select Mace by pushing ONCE. If you push a second time, it seems to deselect him. All chars attack him when he is properly selected.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    It did reset the turn meters before the update. My tanks suck and that was the only way I could beat Mace. Lots of little surprises in update huh!

Oh, so that's it. Hopefully it's a bug and they didn't just forget to change the challenge description. I don't know whey they would want to make a challenge less interesting.