How many Cantina Credits can you earn a day?

So I'm 70 shards away from 7* Qui Gon, and I should be able to do that in the last 5 days of the Yoda Challenge.

The refreshes cost 100, 200, 400, 800 I believe and you get a full refresh through out the course of an entire day.

15 shards a day is doable with those refills right?

Replies

• Options
    Each refill nets you about 200. Plus 200 for each 24hrs.

So 4 refills plus 1 day nets you 1000 points so 5000 over 5 days which is 60 shards and 200 tokens left over
  • Options
    it depends where you fight. lower stamina = lower credits but more chances for shards and ability materials.
    vice versa for higher stamina cost.
  • Options
    Wait What??

Lower energy cost fights give you higher chance of shards and ability mats?

Where do you get all this info.... Pls thanks!
  • Options
    Kesiss wrote: »
    it depends where you fight. lower stamina = lower credits but more chances for shards and ability materials.

Almost, you get more shards when you run the lower levels. Since the same amount of ernergy gets you more tries. However the drop rates for ability materials are higher in the higher levels, so running these will get you more ability mats.
  • Options

Almost, you get more shards when you run the lower levels. Since the same amount of ernergy gets you more tries. However the drop rates for ability materials are higher in the higher levels, so running these will get you more ability mats.

Wrong. Simple math will tell you that your stamina per cantina is much less at lower level
  • Pindasauskanon
    1803 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

Wrong. Simple math will tell you that your stamina per cantina is much less at lower level

What exactly do you mean by stamina per cantina?
    Let me explain it more simply:
    - lower levels: more character shards, less ability mats and less cantina credits
    - higher levels: less character shards, more ability mats and more cantina credits
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    All the discussion about which node to do really applies for shards that drop from Cantina missions. Jinn is in shipments, so there's little difference there. (You get slightly more orange balls from higher missions, but the difference is small.)
    You need 70 shards which is 14 shipments which is 5600 oranges. Do a high-level node and you get 210 oranges per refill, so that is 1050 at the 800 crystal level. 1050 * 5 = 5250 so you should be very close, and it's possible it will still be open on Thursday.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Have you bought the Jedi pack yet. It gives you I think 55 shards plus what ever you get for 2star QGJ.

At 1500 crystals per day x 5 days is 7500 crystals or about the same price plus you get other stuff. It's a trade off though as you get cantina tokens and exp the other way.
  • Options
    With my time about half hour 200 -300 cantina credits. Use SIM tickets.