2.3mill Galactic Power Looking for Guild

Dimmy
44 posts Member
edited August 2017
G'day looking for a guild preferably +10/+11GMT As I live in Melbourne, Australia.

2.3million GP
1.5million character
800k ships

Cheers

Replies

• Dimmy
    44 posts Member
    Options
    P.S. must have HAAT on farm and be getting serious for TB.

Cheers
  • Options
    We'd love to have you. we are just starting to get to farm level of the HAAT but we're mainly EST time zone.
  • Options
    Hey we have a couple spaces open. We have both heroics on farm and are looking to build for TB message me on discord mullet90#1335 to discuss if you're interested
  • GuyfromSyracuse
    993 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Top 25 guild here looking for strong players. SyracuseJedis#2581

Also have the power of an alliance if needed. We've had members from Australia and your time zone before. It's all about TB anyways atm
  • Options
    Hi timmy, Je'daii 89m tb multinational guild here, we raid 2pm uk time so works well for your side of the world (your evening). Pm me on line bombayroll or discord bombayroll#0496 or here
    Thanks
  • Options
    Bomroll wrote: »
    Hi timmy, Je'daii 89m tb multinational guild here, we raid 2pm uk time so works well for your side of the world (your evening). Pm me on line bombayroll or discord bombayroll#0496 or here
    Thanks

Ouch... his name is Dimmy m8.

Anyways we would love to have you in our guild. A player just left us hanging in the middle of TB and I am looking for a replacement with 2mil+ GP, CLS and hoth soldier and hoth scout. We almost have 100mil GP and the max 9/45 stars in Territory Battles out of 2 phases. We use LINE to communicate and have EU reset, but since we have people all over the world we rotate between 3 different raid times. So you wont be effected by the reset time at all. Hope to hear from you.
  • FN1188
    163 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    @Dimmy if available would send you a PM for joining Måndåloriån Syndicåte. We are at 101M GP