Forum feedback

Thank you very much for the increased updates lately, that is much appreciated. Some feedback on the forum though is that I do sometimes find it hard to know when you've posted a new update. At least viewing it on the mobile site, the newest post isn't at the top of the list of "dev updates" or "game updates", nor is there a date there so i can see what the most recently posted one is (unless you've included the date in the post title, which isn't consistently so). The only way i tend to know when you've posted something new is that i have memorized the number of posts in the "dev updates" folder, for example. When i see that has increased i go looking for the new one..... It's a bit of a clunky system though. Can this be improved? Most recent at the top? Date of posting always displayed? Thanks again, love the game!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Have you tried using the recent discussions section

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussions

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    This update status post is also updated with a date that will help you know when the last update was and if there is one in the works.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/96655/game-update-status-8-22#latest
  • Options
    Thanks kyno. Without meaning to give offence... Can you see how all of those solutions are rather clunky as well? Recent updates I've used but it is just spammed with people recruiting for guilds. It is not a fun way to browse for new topics of interest. I find it almost unusable. Having to go to a separate game update section to find the newest Dev update.... when there is actually a Dev update section is also a bit of a circuitous way of doing things. Do you not think that, in addition to those things you've pointed out, it would be worthwhile considering the changes I suggested to make it more user friendly? Having the date of the post next to the post in dev updates and game updates would help, and having them ordered most recent at the top would be even easier. Out of curiosity, what is the criteria which currently dictates which dev update rises to the top?
    Amusingly, even you moving my post here is part of what i find awkward about navigating these forums. I've read your logic for doing so, and your push back against those who complained about it, but I honestly still find it makes it far harder, rather than easier, when the moderators move and merge posts. It's very confusing. Anyone searching for a post subject is going to use the search function, not scroll through every post in the "squad strategy" section for example. So the value of moving them seems to be far our weighed by the confusion it generates and the loss of follow up that happens when the post moves somewhere no one ever visits. This post I imagine almost few people will ever read now that you've moved it to this seldom visited sub forum.