Help with squad strategy.

I am currently farming rebels and my strongest are as follows.

Old Ben: lvl 60, gear 7, 5*
Ezra : lvl 60 gear 7, 5*
Ackbar: lvl 60 gear 7, 5*
Biggs: lvl 60, gear 7, 6*
Leia: lvl 60, gear 7, 4*

I am currently using this squad with Ackbar as the leader because of the speed he provides. However, I am wondering if it would be good to farm Wedge and use him as lead instead. What would you all suggest? If I did use Wedge as lead it would be a Wedge(L), biggs, ezra, ben, leia. I know you don't normally separate biggs and wedge but would a Ackbar(L), wedge, ezra, ben, leia be any good? Thanks for the help.

Replies

• Options
    Speed is the name of the game, which makes Ackbar a great lead for Rebels.
    However, Wedge's leadership is pretty amazing and typically favored over Ackbar's.

Still, my advice would be to farm Wedge, but continue to use AA as lead until you can mod them all with enough speed to make a difference. Otherwise, Ben's taunt comes too late (same as any tank with a player activated taunt).

If you decide to separate Wiggs, I would keep Biggs for his chance to call Leia (unless you feel you need the AOE)
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    wedge and biggs together in a rebel team will work for arena all the way to the top and end game, you dont see any ackbars at the top of late game arena shards...so yes, farm wedge, and as soon as he is geared make him lead with biggs and leia, and you might want t o start farming baze as well, hes the best rebel tank even without chirrut... im in a launch arena shard and have a few cls lead wiggs chaze teams in the top 100, those characters will keep you competetive for a long time...
  • Options
    Wedge (L)
    Biggs
    Leia
    Baze
    Ezra [I would recommend Hera though]

Baze is a better Tank than Ben even without Chirrut; he just loses assists. That's a mainly attack team and Hera's Backup Plan would come in useful.