IG-100 - fully maxed what does the damage/turn meter/debuffs look like?

Prev1
does anyone have an IG-100?
If you have one, is it fully geared (8 i think)?
Is it 7*?
Is it level 70?
If so, what numbers is it putting out with it's two attacks fully ability leveled (including the passive)?

i would greatly appreciate your input

Replies

• Options
    anyone?
  • Options
    Looking for some feedback on this toon ?
  • Options
    Junk
  • Options
    Best guy in the game. Strong damage and health, along with aoe offense down. When they add grevious, he will be a great bodyguard
  • Options
    Slow
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi's are his favorite breakfaerst
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    He is lame.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    He's obsolete since being replaced by 101 Magnaguard
  • Options
    bueler? bueler?
  • CptCaveman
    713 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Lol. Have heard from a couple people on forums that he is not great, even at max stars and gear. Hasn't stopped me from farming him though. I have him at 5* gear 7 and 20 something shards towards 6*. Not using him for anything besides GW fodder right now, but I am hoping he has use sometime in the future.

Will be able to let ya know on his skills in a couple weeks.

Working on Lobot too, I just want to have the complete set of droid synergy characters. Has been my focus from the start and I don't plan to deviate.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    once i finish my GS to 7*, I am torn on whether to farm Kylo(I know I am a droid guy but he's just so powerful), Dooku (seems to be re-entering the current meta), or experiment with IG100 like you are.
  • Options
    Yeah, I may regret it later, but oh well...

Dooku would be my next choice, and I will probably go for him after I finish 100.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    Where are you ranking in arena these days?
  • Options
    I have him 60/100 to 7*, gear 8, level 70. No use at all in PVP, good filler toon for GW. He only really has potential in a droid squad with HK as the leader, but even then you'd be better off with Poe/Poggle/Lobot/GS etc. His non-crit attacks are around 3-4K. If Poggle gives him offense up he can crit up to 7K as I recall. Also, if he lands crits on his AoE he often attacks a second time right after because of HK's turn meter buff. I don't regret levelling him up because he looks badass and he may increase in value due to the shift in meta because of his anti-Jedi abilities but for now he's mediocre. :neutral:
  • Options
    I suspect he may be needed for a làter event involving grevious.
  • Options
    OH SNAP! what a thought!? being the first person to have 7* grevious!
  • CptCaveman
    713 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    goobstoob wrote: »
    Where are you ranking in arena these days?

Still finishing 1st in my timezone every day. But honestly, my timezone isn't that competitive. I have started dropping back further. Used to stay in top 10, now I am dropping back to teens.
  • BigBoss
    61 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    This guy ladies & gentlemen is even worse then Mace Windu was pre-patch and is in serious need of a buff.

His health is a joke.
    His speed is garbage.(Equal 3rd lowest in the game)
    His damage is horrendous. Even for a AOE character.

Seriously I'm just scratching my head right now trying to wrap my brain around what kind of purpose he serves in the game? Is he supposed to unreliably slow down an opponent's turn meter? With that kind of speed? And health?

One of the big 3 stats needs to be given a major buff. Be it damage, speed, health. It's pretty well known by now that damage, speed and to a lesser degree health are the most important in the meta and the fact this guy excels at 'nothing' pretty much makes him the worst character in the entire game.

I don't care how you handle it guys but can someone have another look at him?

Would have been cool as some kind of tank character imo. Having a droid tank would certainly be different.

Seriously the balancing in this game still has a long way to go imo. Also have a look at Plo Koon, Royal Guard, Lobot. I have all 3 leveled up good and proper and they all suck.

Remember guys balance is key; keeps the meta interesting with a bit of variety. Not to mention MagnaGuard does look pretty cool. Reminds me of the terminator.
    Post edited by BigBoss on
  • Options
    Hk47 serves the tank role for Droid at 15,000 hp. I do agree that ig100 is pretty bad. He is also pretty hard to farm at 1 cantina node. Most characters that have a single node are pretty decent overall. Most of the other Droid have high damage and some have good health, but none have good speed. It would be nice if ig100 had a speed boost to get his buff/debuff going early in the match. The only other Droid with debuff doesn't act until the others are annihilated.
  • Options
    A speed boost would be great.

I also think the cooldown of 'Disruption' is far too high. Currently it's at 4 turns. Basically if he's lucky he'll use it once then goes down immediately after due to poor health. I think 2 is more then enough; it's not even that great of an ability anyway.
  • Options
    His speed needs a massive buff. He should be one of the fastest characters. With the speed changes a full droid squad doesn't have a chance against the speed dps meta teams. His turn needs to occur early, using disruption to hopefully slow down the turn meter and inflict offense down on some of the opposition. Giving your droids a chance to do their thing. Then he would finally fit into a droid team.
  • Options
    i havent researched his top end stats. does he get a -1 CD to disruption when you level it?
  • Options
    No I believe his disruption remains at a 4 cooldown, even more of a reason to give him a big speed increase.
  • Options
    i havent researched his top end stats. does he get a -1 CD to disruption when you level it?

I checked a little while ago and I'm pretty sure he doesn't get -1 CD at any stage. Which sucks.

He seems to be another one of those characters that can be left for last as he isn't really any threat at all.
  • Options
    Yeah, he could definitely use a buff. Especially with turn meter reductions being resistible now. He only has a 25% chance to reduce turn meter, and now that turn meter reductions are resist able, it is even less.

His speed is what really hurts him, way too slow for current meta. By the time he gets a turn, the whole enemy team has gone and is sitting on empty turn meters. Doesn't help any to reduce them further.
  • BigBoss
    61 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    After the update he has to be in the bottom 4 characters in the entire game for sure. There are literally no perks to using him now(as if there was before lol). He has no strengths. Even against Jedi he's terrible.

Seeing as though they finally helped Mace 'a little bit', I would hope this VERY underperforming toon is next.
  • Options
    Did our threads just get merged? Lol
  • Options
    Woot! They are changing IG-100!

IG-100 MagnaGuard
    Abilities Reworked:
    Basic: Electrostaff Assault
    Base: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 30% chance to inflict Offense Down for 2 turns.
    Special 1: Disruption
    Base: Deal Physical damage to all enemies with a 50% chance to remove 30% Turn Meter. MagnaGuard gains 5% Turn Meter for each Jedi enemy, plus an additional 25% for each enemy that Evades this attack.
    Unique: Relentless Assault
    Base: MagnaGuard has +20% Counter Chance. In addition, at the start of each of its turns, if MagnaGuard has not been damaged since the end of its last turn, it gains Speed Up until the start of its next turn.

Not sure if this will make him viable in arena. His speed is what hurts him the most, but he will get a speed up buff if no one hits him, and has counter, which makes no one want to hit him. The turn meter gain for evades on special and 5% for each Jedi will also help.

I am glad I decided to go ahead and farm him up despite his lackluster skills before. I have him at 6* level 70, and gear 8. Gonna push on to 7* and test him out on my arena team. Gonna try HK lead, 88, 86, 100, and Geo. Geo's fast speed with assist will call a droid, and if that droid crits it will jump them up and let them go next. If he calls 100, it will let 100 go and possibly reduce enemy turn meters, allowing the rest of the team to get a turn before the enemy does. Will be interesting....
  • Options
    CptCaveman wrote: »

IG-100 MagnaGuard
    Abilities Reworked:
    Base: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 30% chance to inflict Offense Down for 2 turns.
    Base: Deal Physical damage to all enemies with a 50% chance to remove 30% Turn Meter. MagnaGuard gains 5% Turn Meter for each Jedi enemy, plus an additional 25% for each enemy that Evades this attack.
    Base: MagnaGuard has +20% Counter Chance. In addition, at the start of each of its turns, if MagnaGuard has not been damaged since the end of its last turn, it gains Speed Up until the start of its next turn.

Not sure if this will make him viable in arena. His speed is what hurts him the most, but he will get a speed up buff if no one hits him, and has counter, which makes no one want to hit him. The turn meter gain for evades on special and 5% for each Jedi will also help.

I am glad I decided to go ahead and farm him up despite his lackluster skills before. I have him at 6* level 70, and gear 8. Gonna push on to 7* and test him out on my arena team. Gonna try HK lead, 88, 86, 100, and Geo. Geo's fast speed with assist will call a droid, and if that droid crits it will jump them up and let them go next. If he calls 100, it will let 100 go and possibly reduce enemy turn meters, allowing the rest of the team to get a turn before the enemy does. Will be interesting....

@CptCaveman any idea if these ig100 skills are level 1 or 7? this change indeed sounds interesting esp if he gets an aoe off early...
  • Options
    xJazzx wrote: »
    CptCaveman wrote: »

IG-100 MagnaGuard
    Abilities Reworked:

@CptCaveman any idea if these ig100 skills are level 1 or 7? this change indeed sounds interesting esp if he gets an aoe off early...

Not sure, I am guessing that these are the max skills. Hopefully they change more than just his skills, a little more speed, health, or damage would be great.

General Greivous should have some droid synergy also. Can't wait to see what his skills will be.