Zermit

Prev1
Zermit as not to be confused with the Zoda we already have.

Replies

• Options
    I zee, very interezting .
  • Options
    It is going to take you longer to fix the auto correct than it does to just type Zeta Hermit Yoda.
  • Options
    Who is zerbit ?
  • Options
    Kermit with zeta :p:p
  • Options
    Who is zerbit ?

Zermit is zeta hermit yoda, zoda is zeta yoda. We can't have two zoda's or no one will ever know what you're talking about, kind of like having 3 zan's, 2 zuke's and 2 zeia's
  • Options
    Still prefer zYoda and zHermit Yoda.
  • Options
    How about zHoda? With a silent H
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    How about regular yoda is zoda and hermit yoda is zermit. Lol
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    Ruivussan wrote: »
    It is going to take you longer to fix the auto correct than it does to just type Zeta Hermit Yoda.

Not sure about all phones but most can turn that off
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    The next ability mats have to be kappa, so we can call him Kermit :tongue:
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »

Didn't Lucas (jokingly) state that Kermit was yodas father?
  • Options
    Wait... What about zandmaster yodzit, and herzit hozya?
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    Hodor?
  • Options
    He should obviously be yogurt.
  • Options
    I'm still waiting for zondo
  • Options
    I ll wait for zirkos
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    ee0a837e-9b64-11e0-b6ec-0019b9fdfdec.jpg
  • Options
    The real question is: why hundreds of people in this forum write Zylo instead of Z Kylo? Zarris instead of Z Barris?
    And so on...... really, how mich time of your precious lifes do you think you are saving? 1/100 sec for every Zader or Zavage you write??
    Please......
  • Options
    The real question is: why hundreds of people in this forum write Zylo instead of Z Kylo? Zarris instead of Z Barris?
    And so on...... really, how mich time of your precious lifes do you think you are saving? 1/100 sec for every Zader or Zavage you write??
    Please......

+1
  • Options
    Who is zerbit ?

Zeta Kermit the frog
  • Options
    Please......

You must really hate when people use chaze or krooper then. By the way people type on forums, not write.
  • Options
    By the way english is not my native language, and this was not the topic.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options
    Ztyle wrote: »

Didn't Lucas (jokingly) state that Kermit was yodas father?
    https://youtu.be/rh-5UhwcBW0
    Skip to 33:15.
  • Options
    Please......

You must really hate when people use chaze or krooper then. By the way people type on forums, not write.

For me there's no rhyme or reason to which name changes I hate and which I don't mind. Chaze, for instance, doesn't bother me because it's combining two names, obviously saving space and time. "Hoda" for Hermit Yoda on the other hand strikes me as incredibly lame and lazy. Just say Yoda. Based on context I'm pretty sure we'll know whether you mean Grandmaster or Hermit.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    What about zwamp toad?
  • Options
    Just another idea: yota and zota.

As in Yoda is from the OT. Yoda + OT = yOTa.
  • Options
    Please......

Complaining about people not "saving enough time" while wasting time typing all that out. That'll show em
  • Options
    The real question is why so many people get annoyed by things like calling a character zuminari or zao or zohdi
  • theHejiN
    659 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Still prefer zYoda and zHermit Yoda.

Me too.
    Those z's to replace a letter look awkward

I wonder, what happens with current Zolo, when Leia Organa is in the game....

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Hermit Yoda is green, a muppet, and as George Lucas says, the son of Kermit. Zermit is as perfect as it gets.