Problem with GK (L) with Zarris combo?

I've faced several GK (L) with Zarris, DN, R2, etc. and I've noticed something of a fatal flaw in the theory of this team, at least on defense. Zarris teams need to take crits to gain health and for the zeta to work effectively. But, GK's unique gives crit immunity, thus stopping Barris' zeta from working. I understand using GK as lead for the max health but is there a better option?

I don't run the team, so I don't use it on offense. Maybe my CLS team doesn't have good enough AI to target toons with crit immunity. I'd like to hear the thoughts of those that run the team and suggestions (if any) of replacements for GK.

Replies

• Zaraos
    772 posts Member
    Options
    I've faced several GK (L) with Zarris, DN, R2, etc. and I've noticed something of a fatal flaw in the theory of this team, at least on defense. Zarris teams need to take crits to gain health and for the zeta to work effectively. But, GK's unique gives crit immunity, thus stopping Barris' zeta from working. I understand using GK as lead for the max health but is there a better option?

I don't run the team, so I don't use it on offense. Maybe my CLS team doesn't have good enough AI to target toons with crit immunity. I'd like to hear the thoughts of those that run the team and suggestions (if any) of replacements for GK.

I can imagine (just a theory, could be wrong) that a lot of people will try to inflict buff immunity on kenobi at the start of the fight, to prevent him from taunting, a zeta barris would do a lot of good if anyone has buff immunity providing the heal every time that person is crit.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Buff immunity only last 1 turn after that when my Gk gets crit on with Zarris he heals for 9k . Gk lead Zarris dn Thrawn Han beats the toughest of cls comps if you really want to have fun try ob for Han open up give ob tm from Thrawn and use mind tricks . Cls teams beat me on defense because like everything else ai doesn't play it right . I win on offense hardly ever lose a toon .