Troopers

usho1
363 posts Member
edited August 2017
Can we have skins for troopers please ?
Farmable, crystal purchasable, whatever you want, just make it happen. Imagine DK, with 4 deathtroopers but 3 of them being shore, storm and snowtrooper :( that would be awesome.

Or vader with stormtroopers.

I have a dream... That one day, alongside clone helmets

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Helmets are "in the works" as they have said.

Skins probably won't happen. That would limit the ability to release different versions of toons.

In your example it would be confusing in a mission to face a team that all look the same but have different kits.
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Helmets are "in the works" as they have said.

Skins probably won't happen. That would limit the ability to release different versions of toons.

In your example it would be confusing in a mission to face a team that all look the same but have different kits.

I see, but name could remain the same, so it will clear confusions in arena or gw, or og icons, or even make it single sided, like only you can see your same skin troopers, others see it normally
  • Options
    usho1 wrote: »
    Farmable, crystal purchasable, whatever you want, just make it happen. Imagine DK, with 4 deathtroopers but 3 of them being shore, storm and snowtrooper :( that would be awesome.

That makes no sense and is worthless.

• usho1
    363 posts Member
    Options
    usho1 wrote: »

That makes no sense and is worthless.

That's your opinion, the one I'm going to neglect.