What I hope this means for future heists

JacenRoe
3016 posts Member
Territory Battles are going to provide a huge incentive to level every toon available. Up to this point I've been very stingy with saving resources, and only spending on select toons I intend to max, because resources management is the name of this game. A few max toons are more important than having 50 half finished characters. But that's not the case anymore. The devs say they want to put our whole roster to work. If that's the case then...

1. Credit heists need to be weekly. Not randomly every 6-12 days. A regular schedule that we can count on would be nice.

2. The option for 1.5 million to drop needs to be removed. The highest odds are for 2.5 million to drop. I'm content when that happens. 5 mill is a rare, and pleasant surprise. I've never had 10 that I recall, but that would put me over the moon. But 1.5 makes me mad. Having that in there serves no purpose except having a small chance of making people upset. There is no reason for it. Make it 2.5, 5, and 10 only.

I'm hoping that the first ever weekend Credit Heist means they are going to modify them somehow to slightly increase our credit income to accommodate the requirements of the new game mode. I'm looking at needing 2/3 of a billion credits to deal with my current roster. I don't expect that to come overnight. But a bit of an increase in view of Territory Battles would be welcomed.

Replies

• Options
    +1

I ve never seen the big deal of posting when heists will happen in the events either.
    If tb is going to be a wed start and then a fri start just solidify these heists.
    Training droid heists - Monday (there is actually a training droid drought for some-and it will be for all with tb by leveling all our toons)
    Credit heists - Tuesday
    It's uniform and easy. Add another tier of difficulty where the lowest you can get is 2.5 mil.
  • Options
    Agree
  • Options
    I agree. Regardless of the implementation (new tier, increased minimum reward, additional try), something should probably be done to bring it back in line with the current state of the game.
  • Options
    Completely reasonable.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Credits are actually going to be needed again. We already have a gear crunch. Dont need a credit one as well
  • Options
    +1
    Hope the devs read this :)
  • CK_3030
    177 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Agree with what the OP said but I'll take it a step further. Yes it should be a fixed day in the week, yes the 1.5M needs to be gotten rid of, however, IMO the 2.5M reward needs to be changed to 3M because we as players should be able to, after two rounds (6M in total), level up one character from 1-85 after a credit heist.

I got another 1.5M and of course I'm not happy about it one bit. I can only imagine how upset the people who got 2x1.5M are.
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    I can’t see them adding it weekly but maybe we can hope that they drop the 1.5 from the highest tier.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Add another tier of difficulty where the lowest you can get is 2.5 mil.

This would be fair in light of gear 12. I still have a gear 8 Chewie and Cad Bane tagging along while 3 toons do the heavy lifting.

I'd be ok earning better rewards by having to use a full team of gear 9-11s just to get through it, and not be able to auto it like I do now without all gear 11-12s.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    I can’t see them adding it weekly but maybe we can hope that they drop the 1.5 from the highest tier.

Why not? The training droid heist was on a fixed weekly schedule for quite a while wasn't it? It was even put on the event schedule.
  • Options
    +1

Credits are going to be needed to level characters up for territory battles.
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »

Why not? The training droid heist was on a fixed weekly schedule for quite a while wasn't it? It was even put on the event schedule.

Yeah but no one gives a rats behind about the droid heist.
  • Options

Also I think the average credit heist is 7 days apart. I really don't see the big deal on any side. Most credits are gone right after the heists anyway lol

• Options

Yeah but no one gives a rats behind about the droid heist.

That's not true. Ask people who have been leveling all their toons. Not enough training droids.

• Xezee
    274 posts Member
    Options
    I'd be most happy if it was sundays for credits and mondays for droids. Now it seems like someone's looking at server traffic and hits "CREDITS" when it goes too low.