Flash Events

Are they still a work in progress? Or will we have a final form in September?

If it's still a work in progress- what is the issue? It was my belief flash events were suppose to help allieviate the gear crunch- is this still it's goal? Will they always return after 3 months with out re upping the prizes? So that means pheonix will be next ?
Any more information on this would be great. I harp on these events because they were really hyped up by devs and then for some reason got tossed into the bin of "hey we re trying to figure out the best way to do them."

Replies

• Options
    Flash events are generally for a certain character(s) who are relevant to that months event. Like this months flash events were for gearing up Farmer Luke so we could use him for the Commander Luke event. I imagine next months flash event will focus on stuff for territory battles. Possibly gear and/or shards for rebel characters
  • Options
    Flash events are generally for a certain character(s) who are relevant to that months event. Like this months flash events were for gearing up Farmer Luke so we could use him for the Commander Luke event. I imagine next months flash event will focus on stuff for territory battles. Possibly gear and/or shards for rebel characters

Doesn't really help with the gear crunch though.
  • Options
    We had Luke, Phx, Ewoks(only 3 days) and Luke again.
    It would be great if they used the Hoth twins next but actually using gear we need. G12 is confirmed. It's going to be more of the same gear crunch. Again I only harp on this because this was an answer to the gear bottleneck. And now that answer seems so wishy washy.