Time to change the worst part of SWGoH. Payout time

We have a shard where CET payout is super crowded with 15 guys competing for top spots. Other payouts are 1 max 3 guys. And some hours there is no one even. Please reconsider how payout rewards are build up or let us choose our own payout time. How crowded your payout is is the worst rng part of the game.

Replies

• Options
    Such a bad time for arguably the most important aspect of the game.
    I like this - the highest rank achieved in arena by 7pm and using at least 2-3 battles is the rank you get paid out for.
  • Options
    I like this - the highest rank achieved in arena by 7pm and using at least 2-3 battles is the rank you get paid out for.

I agree. This would work well.

Or, highest arenarank average over 24hrs.

It is open to collusion and sniping as it stands.
  • Options
    JRCPKT99 wrote: »

I agree. This would work well.

Or, highest arenarank average over 24hrs.

It is open to collusion and sniping as it stands.

I think if the take heed to anything about tb and flash event complaints- is that a specific time to be on the game will always be a bad time for someone. While I get their logic on it- 7pm is a safe bet that it's an inconvienant time for most.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    It's not about the time itself. The fact that for some payout hours 2 guys can share and get on average 475 crystals daily while others hours it's 15 guys who get 200 crystals on average daily. The difference can not be compensated anywhere else. So you fall behind. Just because your timezone is inconvenient. That's a silly aspect and not what this game should be about.
  • Rynn
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Just make ships and arena whatever spot you land on/end on in either is your payout. You can't be bumped, sniped, etc. That way every one wins and there really wouldn't be any of the collusion going on.

Granted yeah that puts a ton of people in certain spots, but if they busted their Butts to get there so what? I got to rank 12 this morning before I went to bed. When I woke up I was dropped all the way down to rank 29...down from rank 12. Now I just finished my ackbar felt challenge and have most of my ships maxed or close to it. It's not fair to put in all that work to not get a payout.

Also there are these "mafia" rings now that bump you out of top spots because you aren't in their winners circle **** club. Fixing both of those to the highest rank you reach at either the end of three refreshes or at the end of all five seems to be the best idea that the devs should try and implement.