Minimum gear for princess zody?

I have leia g10, sarge and 5's g9, echo and cody g8. Will that work at all? What kind of damage can I expect?

Replies

• Options
    Is this normal or heroic? Heroic, you're gonna want to start pushing g10 and 11. G8 is way too low for that, and Cody is going to need to survive for you to continue toppling (if doing phase 2).

Mods are the next deciding factor. You're going to need as much speed on Cody as you can get, followed by crit chance. Everyone else need a priority on crit chance. You'll need everyone around 45% cc to maximize uses of 212th Attack.

Now, on normal tank, you could do pretty well even without a zeta. My highest in normal before a zeta and g10 was around 7.5 million.
  • Options
    As an FYI, Morningstar (https://swgohindepth.com/2017/04/13/morningstar-013s-complete-haat-team-list/) has changed from Princess Zody to Zody Scavenger. Not sure if b/c Leia is better later or why, but just wanted to say.

Terse Rein
    Correllian Crusaders
  • Options
    @Sinari
    It is for p4 HAAT, the low gear is just where it's at now, deciding if I should put the zeta on Cody or wait till the gear is higher and use the zeta on someone else.
  • Options
    With the gear where it is, maybe 100-150k? Very unlikely you'd make it to a topple. Cody's health is rather lame at gear 8. Yes, you'll need the cuffs and furnace, but it is what it is.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    There really is no minimum gear level or mods. U want Echo and 5's at 45% cc, CS has enuf cc already, w/ as much offense stacked as possible. cc/cd sets and cd traingles. U want Cody loaded for speed. The more the better and a cd triangle. U want Leia at 60% cc w/ as much offense as possible. Offense arrows on everyone but Cody. Offense crosses on everyone but 5's (he gets potency). Speed arrows and speed secondaries DO NOT MATTER on anyone but Cody.

Last week was my 1st solo p4 w/ Princess Zody. Zetas on Cody and 5's.

The closer u get to what I have listed, the closer u r to soloing for 11 mil and change.