Dooku, Geo or 86 for this arena team

QGJ leader
Sid
Lumi
Kylo

86 probably is not the best choice, but I like his basic damage and asisst plus can get him quick

Geo is great with speed, HP and assist

I like Dooku for all the Jedi teams heading are way

Here is the dilemma, still working Kylo to a 7, should be done in a week and a half tops, 86 would be the easiest with GW, and by the time I finish Kylo, Dooku's mission should be unlocked so him over Geo?

Also a lot of nerf Geo talk going on

Replies

• Options
    Is there anything ig86 foes better than gs?. Unless on s pure droid build gs seems better.
  • Options
    Yeah, GS seems better in every way besides 86's basic crits more and gets higher damage it seems

But GS does get offense up after using it once
  • Options
    GS and Dooku are top tier characters. Definitely aim for them in the long run. Kylo is alright, but generally belongs with a Phasma AOE team.

Right now it doesn't make sense for you to run QGJ as leader since a larger benefit would come from Sid leading.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Berimbolo
    946 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I think I would play with the leader depending on the match up, I like where QGJ can go pretty early and take people out like glass cannon droid teams, or before a Poe taunt, Poggle buff, etc...and speeding up Lumi, but the crit chance with this team is nice with Sid

I put to much effort into Kylo, lol, need to use him, I like him

Leaning towards GS as of now
  • Options
    IG 86 sucks when compared to Geonosian Soldiers. Less hp, less speed, no offence up without assistance
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    IG 86 sucks when compared to Geonosian Soldiers. Less hp, less speed, no offence up without assistance

Maybe. But he's faster to farm and his basic crits almost every time. Mine is 6* and I like him a lot. So I guess it depends. If you have patience and time go for GS. If not, go for 86.
  • Options
    GS for sure
  • Options
    Vodo wrote: »

Maybe. But he's faster to farm and his basic crits almost every time. Mine is 6* and I like him a lot. So I guess it depends. If you have patience and time go for GS. If not, go for 86.

86 obviously works great with droid teammates, but I think on a Phasma team he would be great with his basic doing so much damage, constant assists would be brutal from 86 if he stays alive
  • Options
    I also have Phasma 7 star

I am currently in the top 10, get to 5th also, just looking to change it up

Phasma lead
    Kylo
    QGJ
    Sid
    GS, Dooku or 86

Or you think the other teams would be better? Just thinking out loud

I also have a 5 star Poe which I currently use, but I see him being phased out eventually once I get QGJ up and start on GS/Dooku/86
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Berimbolo wrote: »
    Vodo wrote: »

86 obviously works great with droid teammates, but I think on a Phasma team he would be great with his basic doing so much damage, constant assists would be brutal from 86 if he stays alive

I run him with Phasma lead (+Lumi/Sid/Daka) and he does fine. And his basic is really nice, I sometimes even prefer it to his special because it's crits almost every time while his special rarely crits. And he's not as squishy as one may think. I mean, he's not tanky ofc, but I wouldn't call him a glass cannon either.
  • Options
    Berimbolo wrote: »
    I also have Phasma 7 star

I am currently in the top 10, get to 5th also, just looking to change it up

Phasma lead
    Kylo
    QGJ
    Sid
    GS, Dooku or 86

Or you think the other teams would be better? Just thinking out loud

I also have a 5 star Poe which I currently use, but I see him being phased out eventually once I get QGJ up and start on GS/Dooku/86

I run similar team and dooku is a game changer, also run Poe.

So: phasma lead
    Ren
    Sid
    Dooku
    Poe

Dooku is a necessity for shutting down Jedi and AOE. Usually start off the match stunning a lumi or jinn. Dooku maxed can put a Sid opening AOE down to yellow. Poe is still clutch. Once he goes it's GG. I usually use the phasma victory march right after Poe and dooku and Sid go again and just wreck. Favorite moment today was a yoda AOE attack and watching him insta killed by ren and dooku. Side note, people have commented Sidious is being replaced by power creep, but the self heal for me at least has been a game decider sometimes.
  • Options
    Is there anything ig86 foes better than gs?. Unless on s pure droid build gs seems better.

86 is faster to farm and he is more fun to use in my opinion