I am your father

Comander luke skywalker gets 2 unique abilities. But daddy vader gets none?
why is this the case?

Replies

• Options
    Rebel bias. Vader is long overdue for a brand new Unique. They added one to Old Ben so why not the most iconic character (maybe behind Luke himself) in Star Wars.
  • Options
    It may be Rebel bias but Vader is a much older character in the game and it's the newer toons that get crazy abilities. Just part of the ongoing power creep.
  • Options
    I'd like it. He's my favourite and strongest character...
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    Options
    Vader is the most iconic star wars character EVER, but this is just a game, so no actual balance/sense
  • Options
    Because Vader was released in a time when 5 abilities were the power creep.
  • Options
    Because vader is garbage and the new meta is kermit the frog
  • Options
    Bcause cls need 4 *7 chars, plus 1 *7 legendary char which require 5 *7 chars to fulfill the requirement. Daddy is unmatch :flushed:
  • Options
    'I am your father' - Unique
    Whenever Vader damages a Rebel enemy he has 50% chance to gain speed up and crit. chance up and retribution for 1 turn.
    This chance is doubelled if Vader damages Luke or Leia (any versions).
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Because they reworked older characters - then proceeded to release characters that made the reworks underpowered. So the older, reworked characters have to be reworked again to make them viable. But instead, they are simply going to release 2nd, 3rd, 4th versions of said characters, so you have to pay to level, gear and star them. You're welcome.

Just practice saying "Thank you CG!! May I have another?!?" in your head.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    'I am your father' - Unique
    Whenever Vader damages a Rebel enemy he has 50% chance to gain speed up and crit. chance up and retribution for 1 turn.
    This chance is doubelled if Vader damages Luke or Leia (any versions).

Awesome
  • Options
    How about 2 uniques for Vader?

1 - Sit down, boy.
    Vader outclasses Luke massively, so Luke can only land glancing blows against his papa. These glancing blows deal 1 damage.

2 - Corridor of Pain.
    Being faced with lots of Rebels gives Vader sentimental memories of THAT SCENE. Against 3 or more Rebels, Vader does tons more damage and randomly CC's enemies during his turns.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Comander luke skywalker gets 2 unique abilities. But daddy vader gets none?
    why is this the case?

it's karma for being a horrible parent.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Vader is THE most iconic toon in Star Wars and also one of the most iconic characters and villains in cinema history.

As this game develops and more and more powerful toons are released - Vader cannot be allowed to sink to the depths of Ugnaught or CUP.

He will always get updates and reworks as the game progresses over time to ensure he is always considered one of the best toons to have in the game - especially how long it takes to farm him.

I say be patient and before long he will get needed re-works and buffs - he is too important not to.
  • Options

Boo wrote: »
    Vader is THE most iconic toon in Star Wars and also one of the most iconic characters and villains in cinema history.

As this game develops and more and more powerful toons are released - Vader cannot be allowed to sink to the depths of Ugnaught or CUP.

He will always get updates and reworks as the game progresses over time to ensure he is always considered one of the best toons to have in the game - especially how long it takes to farm him.

I say be patient and before long he will get needed re-works and buffs - he is too important not to.

Most iconic bad guy, huh?
    Errm, Are we talking about the same Darth Vader? : :p
    40b802ba13ee9dd6e8105dbaa2faa554--nerd-geek-back-to-the-future.jpg