Solo'd my first Rancor :)

Used CLS lead with Jyn, Old Ben, Ezra and Bistan :) only got hit 2 maybe 3 times the entire raid

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Congratulations ^_^
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Congrats! I recently did this as well, CLS makes it so easy.
  • Options
    Teebo, CLS, Wedge, Biggs, Rex. I think I got 2 turns on Phase 1 and 1 turn on Phase 4. With Jyn or Bistan for Rex they might get nothing.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moving to Arena and Character Strategy
  • Options
    Main focus of my squad was to have Luke attack as often as possible. Ezra and Jyn calling look to assist or gain TM. While Bistan, Old Ben and Jyn worked as extra TM reduction to ensure the Rancor couldnt attack
  • Options
    Congrats.

But seriously, CLS is making a joke of this raid. Our guild now has 20+ soloists. But the time the balance of the guild obtains CLS when the event rolls around again, it will be the whole 50.
  • Options
    Congrats :)
  • Options
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    Congrats.

But seriously, CLS is making a joke of this raid. Our guild now has 20+ soloists. But the time the balance of the guild obtains CLS when the event rolls around again, it will be the whole 50.

Yeah I'm one of the 2 who actually managed to get him in my guild. The other guy didn't start focusing on his til I solo'd the raid though XD
  • Options
    I was in my way to doing it till CLS got picked up and swallowed lol

Next time
  • Options
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    Congrats.

Yeah I'm one of the 2 who actually managed to get him in my guild. The other guy didn't start focusing on his til I solo'd the raid though XD

Enjoy the rewards, my friend :)
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats! I did my first solo last week with Teebo (L), CLS, raid Han, QGJ, Ahsoka. Bunch of basic-attack TM reducers and a damage-dealing healer. I was surprised that a G8 CLS made such a huge difference.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • 7_GSTF
    203 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Me too! I did my first one today . .. zader palpatine tarkin CLS and Jyn. .. as easy as pie.... one of the most fun raids I have ever done....congrats!
  • Options
    Main focus of my squad was to have Luke attack as often as possible. Ezra and Jyn calling look to assist or gain TM. While Bistan, Old Ben and Jyn worked as extra TM reduction to ensure the Rancor couldnt attack

hey man, that's awesome!! Would love to see the mods you use on this team, because I have all those toons at 7*

Do you have a star wars.gg profile?

• Options
    Maur wrote: »

hey man, that's awesome!! Would love to see the mods you use on this team, because I have all those toons at 7*

Do you have a star wars.gg profile?

Yup :) might not be totally up to date though as I just got CLS to gear XI this morning and it still shows him at X

https://swgoh.gg/u/jackthecandyman/collection/