Sidious

Am I the only one who refuses to unlock Sid just on principle? It is so annoying that he is on EVERY team and every single GW and Arena battle starts the exact same way. I know how powerful he is so I try to craft anti-Sid squads. He is like the song you hear on the radio 20x a day... Enough already!

Of course, 80% of my allies are Sid lol.

OK, anti-Sid rant over.

Replies

• Options
    Lol he is pretty good and easy to get. So far he is my only 7*. That will change in the next week but still a while before I have a viable replacement.
  • Options
    Well out of the people you can get from the arena he is by far the best.
  • Options
    I know. He is awesome, and rightfully so. Other players probably jump to battle my squad because they don't see Sid on it lol.

I like farming the oddball character. I think I am the only one I've ever seen use the Courescant Underworld Police. I actually leveled that loser up lolol
  • Options
    I finally worked him out of my A squad in GW. He's my B lead now. Today was rough in GW tho. All the teams I faced had dooku lead so I couldn't land a hit on Sid running 3 out of 5 jedi
  • Options
    Dooku is up there on the tough to fight scale... I made it a point to get some good stun guys. They help against counter attackers like Dooku and Fives big time.
  • Options
    I know. He is awesome, and rightfully so. Other players probably jump to battle my squad because they don't see Sid on it lol.

I like farming the oddball character. I think I am the only one I've ever seen use the Courescant Underworld Police. I actually leveled that loser up lolol

Me too.
    I got him at a 4* and lvl 52. What a waste. He is not good.
  • Options
    All F2P users seem to have him on the team i guess because he is really easy to get.

I don't use him as i find him lack luster against non jedi. My FOO and FOTP combo will kill him before he can get a turn.

• Options
    Yeah can't run too many jedi or you won't be able to kill sid.
    Blocked, blocked, blocked
  • Options
    godgiven45 wrote: »

Me too.

He's decent canon fodder for GW lol.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    I have him at 4* and gear VI only, as I went for the droids. I Love him as an ally, overall well rounded, great leadership, but I feel some people overrate him. With new leadership skills and such, maybe people should go first for the faction they are looking for (droids, rebels, Nightsisters and Jedi have good options there).
  • Options
    I have the exact same feelings towards Dooku, annoying pest that a lot of people have on their team.
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    I have him at 4* and gear VI only, as I went for the droids. I Love him as an ally, overall well rounded, great leadership, but I feel some people overrate him. With new leadership skills and such, maybe people should go first for the faction they are looking for (droids, rebels, Nightsisters and Jedi have good options there).

I agree. The first 2 teams I was to put together was a droid squad, then night sister. I guess it is time to start on media for Yoda purposes. The sith team is at the bottom of my list at the moment. Might go Empire or FO next.
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »

I agree. The first 2 teams I was to put together was a droid squad, then night sister. I guess it is time to start on media for Yoda purposes. The sith team is at the bottom of my list at the moment. Might go Empire or FO next.

Auto correct! Have to add jedi into the dictionary!
  • Options
    Roxo wrote: »
    I have the exact same feelings towards Dooku, annoying pest that a lot of people have on their team.

You beat me to this. I found Sid the less annoying of the two (by far), so I never even unlocked Dooku. I've literally retreated from at least a dozen arena battles I had a solid chance of winning (prior to recent release) just b/c the other team was running Dooku and Daka. Boring and annoying.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    godgiven45 wrote: »

Me too.

But if you incounter CUP as lvl70 7*full gear, he can be a pain in the... mayby course I'm not used to see him at all
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection