100M GP UK Guild looking to fill last spot before next TB (41 stars)

Svetlinator
17 posts Member
edited October 2017
UK based guild PREPARE is filling last spots in preparation for TB.
We have 40+ CLS unlocked and 100M GP. https://swgoh.gg/g/6387/prepare/

We are looking for active players with CLS/HR Soldier/Scout and CHS at 5+ stars.

We are currently achieving 40 stars in TB being very close to 41!

If you are interested join our discord server and post your swgoh.gg profile at the following link https://discord.gg/DsGbNsG
Post edited by Svetlinator on

Replies

• hhip
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I've been in this guild for more than 1 year now and it's awesome. Come and join!
  • Options
    I like that guild, great place to play. Join me, and we will rule the galaxy as father and son ... I mean: join us and we will smash TB together ;)
  • Options
    BUMP : We are now sitting at 93M GP with 49 members. Last TB we did 38 stars . 41 stars are achievable in exactly 3 weeks with our current growth. Looking for one good player to fill the last spot. Pm me in discord Svetli#7305
  • Options
    Hi svetli, does your guild still have a spot open? Sent a pm on discord
  • Options
    Since the game boredome has taken one casualty from our guild we have one spot open. Looking for a player with around 1.8M GP, good rebels, ls roster and the usual tb suspects. GP can be a little less if your ls roster is above expctation. Pm me in discord Svetli#7305
  • Options
    Come on and join us! We have players who can smash aat and rancor. So if you find yourself struggling with aat (like me) but you know you have the roster for tb then do still get in touch. We are recruiting solely for the benefits of tb.

600 is still needed for the gear from raid but participation in raids is optional.

Our raid times are aat over the 2 days. With p1&2 on day 1 and p3&4 on day 2. Phases 1&3 start at 7.30pm UK time, passes 3&4 start at 8pm UK time. This gives plenty of time to post a 0 if you can't participate.

Rancor is opened for ~24hr for 0 registration then 8pm UK time the following day (with no solo scores allowed until until 8.40pm UK time to allow some to post damage if they like.)

We have a weekly schedule posted in discord for the raids and a bot to remind everyone 5 minutes before a phase/raid starts.

We have a plan for tb as well with instructions to get the most out of our star count.

It all sounds super serious but we also love to help each other out. It's the perfect balance between serious and fun.

We have members from all sorts of hives of scum and villainy. So what you waiting for. This is the guild you are looking for.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    last spot still open, those 38 stars rewards ain't bad people :smiley:
  • Options
    Svetli force me to bump this post. He told he kick me if we don't find anyone, because is easier to find two people than one.

So please help me and arrive here to our discord: https://swgoh.gg/g/6387/prepare/

We are a cheerful guild with a good atmosphere and we love eachothers (He told me I must wrote that;))

More serious version:
    One of our old friends became one with Force and We need someone who can replace him. If You like playing with fine and funny guys who really take care about TB is place for You.
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Ciach
  • Options
    Bump! Updated the first post. We have 100M GP now, looking for one player with around 2M GP and good overall squads.
  • Options
    Yoda be insane not to join us!
  • Options
    Bump
  • Nilbin_Dakaal
    7 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I am escaped, so they need somebody new to fill my spot. Only best guys can take this role. Join and check You are enough fine.
  • Options
    I already sent ppl to take care of Nilbin, once you join there is no quitting buddy!
  • Options
    We are looking for 1 more (maybe 2) to join our ranks. over 100m GP, and growing every day.

So Ewok our way and join our discord channel.
  • Options
    One spot open, guild is doing 41 stars in LS TB regularly now, currently 108M GP.
  • Options
    I have heard that this guild is doing 41 stars on tb and has an acceptance for people who get drunk and farm Ewoks but never use them?
  • Options
    UP!

GP is now over 110M at 49/50, 41* LS TB on farm.
  • Options
    We are 48/50 and at 116m GP. Join our discord and see what we are about.

https://discord.gg/mZRPMrV