Is the 6* Yoda stage difficult to beat?

I aim to unlock Yoda when the challenge comes back next month, by that time I will have QGJ, Mace and Eeth Koth at 5*, along with 7* JC and Lumi, I think unlocking Yoda won't be too difficult.

The question is, should I continue to star up Mace and Eeth Koth? I am only farming these two for Yoda challenge, if I can not beat the 6* Yoda, I rather spend my resource elsewhere. So, can 6* Mace/Eeth Koth/QGJ plus 7* JC/Lumi beat 6* Yoda stage?

Replies

• oTradeMark
    393 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yes it can, Mace has been on the teams of several players who did the 7* yoda event. Eeth is definitely your weak link since you probably don't want to try and stun yoda or you will give him turn meter because he hits like a wet noodle and doesn't have much utility but it's definitely possible.

That being said, yes the 6* stage is difficult. It will take a good string of RNG to beat it with those 5, especially if they are under geared.

My suggestion is that if you have a solid 5 for Arena and can pass GW every day as it is, go for it. But if farming the Jedi will hurt you in the long run, just focus on your main teams and look to get Yoda 7* in a couple rotations of the event.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Options
    If you have difficult to 6* yoda
    You Will not beat 7* cause 6 is nothing compare to 7
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Most people who have beat it have had all 3 healers. I had a real tough time, but I finally beat it with Lumi, QGJ, JC, Mace, and JG.I do wish my Barris was 7* instead of JG. She would have made it a lot easier.
  • Options
    you can get 6* with Eith Koth, not easy, but you won't be able to get 7* for sure
  • Options
    If you have difficult to 6* yoda
    You Will not beat 7* cause 6 is nothing compare to 7

I am not thinking of 7* at all.
  • Options
    EM650 wrote: »
    Most people who have beat it have had all 3 healers. I had a real tough time, but I finally beat it with Lumi, QGJ, JC, Mace, and JG.I do wish my Barris was 7* instead of JG. She would have made it a lot easier.

Are you taking about 6* Yoda?
  • DarthNico
    10 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I did it with barris 6* lv8 gear, lumi 7* lv8 gear, qgj 7* lv8 gear, kit 6* lv6 gear (lv51), jc 6* lv 7 gear (lv53)
    Barris leading helped
    For 7* ill have to use eeth instead of kit, so who knows, without using his special maybe its doable