Please add dialogue box (or +/- buttons) for Training Droid assignment

I don't know if anyone else is driven crazy by this, but I am sitting literally 1000s of T1 and T2 training droids, so using the slider to assign fine-tuned/exact numbers of droids when I want to train a character to less than maximum is beyond aggravating.

Maybe I'm OCD, but I prefer to train my characters to just over the threshold of a new level and not wasting excess droids for partial levels.

oWTRdZB.png

The UI sliders simply do not have the fidelity for fine adjustments when you have a large number of droids. Please add an option to manually type in the number of desired droids, or at least a fine-tune +/- button to increment the numbers.

Thank you.
SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
May the Force be with you.

Replies

• Options
    Holy moly that's a lot. I first also always used the training droids from high to low because I don't want to overshoot. But thinking about it it only really matters when hitting the level cap and this happens not that much. Next time when leveling a low level to high level only use low level training droids but be sure to leave like 50 or so for the case if you want someone to hit the level cap to waste no xp.
  • Options
    Ok missed the part where you said you also don't want to overshoot when not hitting the level cap. The my tip still holds. When you want to level someone ONLY use T1 droid to lower their quantity to like 50 or 100. You really don't need more T1. It will still be hard in the beginning I guess. But I do see your point.
  • Options
    Yeah if you are just trying to cap, you just move all sliders to max minus one and work your way down from highest to lowest tier droids.

But for incremental training of alt squads and such where you are just reaching gear thresholds or whatever and don't need to squander extras on partial levels, it's a bit of a pain.

e.g. I'm just gearing QGJ and Eeth up right now, not really using them (yet), so I just level them as they reach each tier of gear to upgrade. Running short on credits to keep everyone leveled up these days, so it's nice to just spend the minimum necessary to progress a character.
    SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
    May the Force be with you.
  • Options
    Wow ... this number of droids is great . I will never see it because each I receive I use for train. Do not you have any chars for use these droids ? Number of droids excelent but numbr of chars poor.
    I do not have any problem with droids distribution.
    1 5stars, 3x4stars, 10x3stars, accidental number of 2stars it can be 67, and auto filling 1stars droids to receive correct level. I do not see any sense to change this dialog.