Wedge & Biggs rogue 1 for TB?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Leia was also on the R1 movie tbh ;)
    She had more screen time than Bistan and Pao hahahahaha

But that would be General or "old" Leia, a char that has not been released yet :-P

The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    No way are wiggs R1 Toons as has been mentioned several times in this chat. R1 Toons to my opinion could only be (light side restrictrion):
    Jyn, K2SO, Cassian, Baze, Chirrut, Scariff Rebel Pathfinder, Bistan, Bodhi Rook and maybe R2

(with dark side additionally: Krennic, Death Trooper, ShoreTrooper)

Poor Pao :'(
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Leia was also on the R1 movie tbh ;)
    She had more screen time than Bistan and Pao hahahahaha

But that would be General or "old" Leia, a char that has not been released yet :-P

Think you are mistaking R1 with TFA. Hot Leia is on R1, white dress and all
  • Options
    Bakhtosh wrote: »
    botabu wrote: »
    So Bistan was a crew member of Rogue One?

Yeah, for all of a couple of seconds...he was a gunner on one of the reinforcement U-wings
    bistan.jpg?resize=1024%2C585

His U-wing was a reinforcement for the unsanctioned ship with the call sign Rogue One. His ship was not Rogue One. He was in the movie Rogue One, which is really all you got.
  • Options
    botabu wrote: »
    Silky wrote: »
    Sinari wrote: »
    So many threads about confusion over r1 characters. How is this seriously that confusing?

Probably because they've only released sneak peaks and not the actual list of R1 characters...

It really shouldn't be that complicated. Who were the crew of rogue one? Problem solved

So Bistan was a crew member of Rogue One? ......jeez people are such **** here.

When we keep reading the same exact threads over and over it tends to happen. Why on earth would Biggs and wedge be involved? Did they do anything on scarrif? Involved in the mission at all? Darth Vader was I voiced more then them so let's ask if he's gonna be tagged r1?

Did you read my original post? I asked because it was mentioned in one of the TB videos made.... that is all.