darth nihilus bug

It is very simple, cooldown on anihilate (instakill) is not saved on gw. Once you finish node, nex node you have default 8 turn, no matter what, and at worst you have drain force on cooldown too, if you have it.
It should remember all actual cooldowns or have fresh start for him.

Replies

• Options
    this isnt a bug, its intentional. this was mentioned asked and answered back when DN came out originally. WAI, sry u cant cheese through GW with him.
  • Options
    EDRider wrote: »
    It is very simple, cooldown on anihilate (instakill) is not saved on gw. Once you finish node, nex node you have default 8 turn, no matter what, and at worst you have drain force on cooldown too, if you have it.
    It should remember all actual cooldowns or have fresh start for him.

This ability can't be Evaded and starts on cooldown.
    ^This so WAI
    https://swgoh.gg/characters/darth-nihilus/ability/annihilate
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    PiffGuru wrote: »
    this isnt a bug, its intentional. this was mentioned asked and answered back when DN came out originally. WAI, sry u cant cheese through GW with him.

Ok, then how other option i have to deal with 3-4 gear better gw leader or other mother******* ? I cant take out even with full sqad ?
    Even with my best posible team.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options

Ok, then how other option i have to deal with 3-4 gear better gw leader or other mother******* ? I cant take out even with full sqad ?

Grow and strengthen your roster, and preload tm on a few squads.

And/or get zeta Finn Resistance.
  • Options
    If you can't take out a team because Annihilate wasn't instantly ready, you probably shouldn't have won.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

Grow and strengthen your roster, and preload tm on a few squads.

And/or get zeta Finn Resistance.

Just lol, how i can i gear up my sqad when i miss cca 26 complete mk5 furnance, cca 15/mk3 stun cuff,cca 25 mk5 droid called, cca 15 mk3 mk3 holo projector ( not included in furnance) and many other stuff. And that is counting needed stuff for cirrent gear lvl, not for same gear needed when i upgrade one gear lvl.
    And not talking about same gear for chars that i love/plan to bring to lvl 85 and now sits at lvl 1.
    And to deepen my roster ? Well, when you cant do gw with full 6 max synergy teams ( only rebels, sith, resistance, jedi, jawa, bounty hunters) all 7* with rest of team of mixed for maximum efficiency ( droind and genosian f.e.) , so how deepening of roster with more chars at lvl 85 with gear stuck at g7/8 can help me to foght enemies with g10/11 ?
  • Options
    If you can't take out a team because Annihilate wasn't instantly ready, you probably shouldn't have won.

Well, insta ready anihilation kill is onlyest hope to try to break " no hope of win even with best tm pre loaded team".
  • Options
    Such rage in you, yet we are here auto the whole GW, completing it without getting hit once. I pity you, may you one day can do GW, or quit while you still have your sanity.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This does not appear to be a bug. This is working as intended because if the cooldown of Annihilate carried over to the next node, Darth Nihilus would be too overpowered.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.