Training Droid Display Bug

gunff
287 posts Member
CG_Kozispoon

Hiya Holotable heroes,

Please know, some Training Droids are currently experiencing star value display issues. Listed Training and Enhancements Droids may display one star higher than actual (with the exception of Training Droid 7).

We are urgently looking into this display bug and will be implementing a fix as soon as we can. We will keep you appraised of any developments.

Wait, does this mean that the ones in the game that you might acquire are the wrong star value? or the 95,704 3* training droids I have might actually be 95,700 2* training droids?

Replies

• Silky
    522 posts Member
    Options
    It doesn't really matter when you have that many lol.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    Can we get clarification on this as to when this bug took affect and what it can mean for our current inventory?
  • Options
    Poor bug, EA can do much better
  • Options
    gunff wrote: »
    CG_Kozispoon

Hiya Holotable heroes,

Please know, some Training Droids are currently experiencing star value display issues. Listed Training and Enhancements Droids may display one star higher than actual (with the exception of Training Droid 7).

We are urgently looking into this display bug and will be implementing a fix as soon as we can. We will keep you appraised of any developments.

Wait, does this mean that the ones in the game that you might acquire are the wrong star value? or the 95,704 3* training droids I have might actually be 95,700 2* training droids?

95,704 cannot be 95,700
  • Options
    CG_Kozispoon

Hiya Holotable heroes,

You have less than 500,000 training droids? Amateur.
    j/k
  • Options
    FYI, when they say "display" bug that implies that it doesn't adversely affect anything. It just looks wrong, but the real data underneath is all correct. Assuming they are correct and not misleading us, there's nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    Just cashed in some ally points and a 4* droid appeared, then ten 3* droids popped up. It dawned on me then what the bug was, I really got one 3* and ten 2*.
  • Options
    It's not just training droids:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/6wvk2l/cg_is_trolling_us_through_bronziums_the_extra/

And also, when I promoted GK from 5\* -> 6\* this morning, it briefly flashed 7\* before returning to 6\*.
  • gunff
    287 posts Member
    Options
    CG_Kozispoon

Hiya Holotable heroes,

You have less than 500,000 training droids? Amateur.
    j/k

Now that is the kind of response I was expecting to this post.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Prudkoan wrote: »
    Poor bug, EA can do much better

Ubisoft is much better if we are talking about bugs
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]