Anakin Skywalker

I've recently unlocked Anakin with in the past couple of days, I am creating a long term Jedi team and I was wondering if he was worth farming for those of you who have him higher than 4*.
Opinions??

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    There is a division of opinions about him. I think he is very worth it, many disagree.
    The best way to play him is next to a couple of glass cannons like QGJ or Rey and other high priority "must kill him now" targets like Daka or Yoda. He is fast, with QGJ Lead be acts in the 160 speed or so. He attacks normally, maybe heal block or buff block someone, then enemy kills any squishy in your squad, he gains 90%TM and 50% offense, and buffs 50%/damage to AOE. He works well with Poe or Han or other tanks that sacrifice themselves for the greater good.
    I think he is specially good paired with snowtrooper, who also gain TM on deaths, but snowtrooper is not farmable yet
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    There is a division of opinions about him. I think he is very worth it, many disagree.
    The best way to play him is next to a couple of glass cannons like QGJ or Rey and other high priority "must kill him now" targets like Daka or Yoda. He is fast, with QGJ Lead be acts in the 160 speed or so. He attacks normally, maybe heal block or buff block someone, then enemy kills any squishy in your squad, he gains 90%TM and 50% offense, and buffs 50%/damage to AOE. He works well with Poe or Han or other tanks that sacrifice themselves for the greater good.
    I think he is specially good paired with snowtrooper, who also gain TM on deaths, but snowtrooper is not farmable yet

That's what I was thinking. I planned on having QGJ (L), Yoda, Anakin (Sid in place for now), Lumi and Poe. Unfortunately I haven't unlocked Yoda yet, I'm working on my Mace and he is 22/65. I'm excited to see how well Anakin will do though, I hope they will make him a little easier to use in the future though.

• Options
    On paper he looks good. Decent damage, great speed with QGJ at lead, 14k hp for an attacker is amazing and he has a heal block, AOE and good passive. I'm not sure why people think so lowly of him, but I've never him in my top 20 PVP bracket. I'm guessing there is a reason, but I'll try to farm him after I finish my Rey in a month and a half lol. She takes a while