100% drop rate improved! Here's how

Prev1
somegame8861
271 posts Member
edited February 2016
Make pause. Wait for sound to finish the tingling after effect. Think it is their new adaptive drop engine, that appeases people, after so much negative feedback here. Aka: "if you really care, we will increase your drop rates", thinking you check to see every drop for a character. This was done on Cantina GS. Second 100 energy was 10/15. First, 5/10. I might be wrong, try it.
Edit: thanks all who replied. We all had good laugh. Obviously that's not the case. You can continue reading for laughs and post for fun. Got your attention with "100% drop rate improved..." hack at it
Post edited by somegame8861 on

Replies

• Options
    Make pause. Wait for sound to finish the tingling after effect. Think it is their new adaptive drop engine, that appeases people, after so much negative feedback here. Aka: "if you really care, we will increase your drop rates", thinking you check to see every drop for a character. This was done on Cantina GS. Second 100 energy was 10/15. First, 5/10. I might be wrong, try it.

this can't be fore real right?
  • Options
    This is your mind trying to correlate patterns from a random generator when humans are actually terrible at faking randomness. Correlation does not imply causation. Your sample size is extremely small and how you farm items doesn't matter at all.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I hear that if you watch the pulsations of the screen after accepting your current drops, then do a rain dance, it grants you a 50% chance of getting your desired drop within the next 2 tries. (doesn't apply to bronze or chromium card pulls).
  • Options
    And the winner for "superstitious thread of the day" is....
  • Options
    I find my drop rate on Mace shards from Cantina is greatly increased if I only sim his matches on even numbers of the clock such as running a sim at 6:32, and then waiting to run the next at 6:34. Unfortunately though running them anytime the minute ends in an 8, or the entire time adds up to 8 such as 12:14 will not net me a shard.

Now on the subject of GS. I can only sim for him after I've had a sandwich with Muenster cheese if I want the best results.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    I find my drop rate on Mace shards from Cantina is greatly increased if I only sim his matches on even numbers of the clock such as running a sim at 6:32, and then waiting to run the next at 6:34. Unfortunately though running them anytime the minute ends in an 8, or the entire time adds up to 8 such as 12:14 will not net me a shard.

Now on the subject of GS. I can only sim for him after I've had a sandwich with Muenster cheese if I want the best results.

Does AM or PM matter?
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    J0K3R wrote: »

Does AM or PM matter?

It needs to be the witching hour. Not sure exactly if that is AM or PM. I mean... the real witching hour.. not that 12 to 6 thing that you will find in the books.
  • Options
    50% of the time it works every time.
  • Options

Does AM or PM matter?

• Options
    LMAO!
  • Options

Does AM or PM matter?

That would be AM. Only in the Hawaiia-Aleutian Standard Time zone. Also only after the clock moves forward for Daylight Savings Time. If you do it once the clocks move back, you lose 71.2% drop rate.
  • Options
    If i hold A and B will I have better success at catching my pokemon?
  • Options

Does AM or PM matter?

No, it doesn't. Only thing that matters is that you're facing East for better drops.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Today I had 0/9 on Rey, who is 79/80. Pretty sad. Should have tried this.

Or a tin foil hat
  • Options
    1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.3%
  • Options
    You need to use the secret code...

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start

And you'll get 30 shards
  • Options
    I use the force before I press the sim button and it works too
  • Options
    Click here for 20 amazing tips to increase your drop rate 100%. You won't believe #6!
  • Options
    Just tried this and I can confirm that it works 100% of the time every time it works.
  • Options
    I get what I want 100 percent of the time. I just see what drops and tell myself that's what I wanted. I sure do long for crappy gear and toon shards I will never use.
  • Options
    Im going to try all your advices just for suckerability's sake.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Lmfao
  • Options
    Thumb up* great tips
  • Options
    I do the helicopter with my genitals all over the house, and i swear cantina shards drop rates became 200%. I got 20 barriss shards in 10 tries. "Whales hate him!"
  • Options
    Very nice to have people respond. I have created this thread to help you enjoy yourself. Please refrain from indecent comments and have fun.
    Got your attention with "100% drop rate..."
  • Options
    I find kind of squinting my eyes a bit really improves my drop rates. Try to make it so that your eyelids are touching and you are seeing through a thin layer of eyeball fluid. Amazing.
  • Options
    I do a little meditative chant like Chevy Chase does in Caddyshack..."nananananananaaaaaaa, keep your eye on the ball....", and the little groundhog drops at least 3 Windu shards before ducking back into his hole in fear, for every sim I do.
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    Or a tin foil hat

There's a song for that.
  • Options
    I get 10/10 shards right after purchasing a crate of crystals. Kappa
  • Options
    Does AM or PM matter?

It only works if your phone clock is set to military time.