Should I throw in a taunt?

So far my team is
4* Phasma lead VII Gear
5* Ren VII gear
4* QGJ VII gear
4* Rey

I love Rey and want to keep her but if she's not worth Investing time into then I'm fine with switching it up. I have one more slot so should I take a tank with taunt to cover Rey? I have Han and Poe and with the Poe nerfs do you think it's worth taking Han over Poe? Any suggestions would be appreciated

Replies

• l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Rey is a tough call - she's not as good as she used to be. She used to be able to go first with good RNG and get foresight up before Sidious could debuff her and her passive skill. Second, Poe used to be able to go first, which pretty much guaranteed the win if Rey was on the team as well. At 143 speed, she should still be good enough if you build the right team.

I still think Poe is the better pickup. However, Ackbar + Han would really help Rey, as Han would have 144 speed for his taunt, and Ackbar can cleanse Rey's debuff. I think Dakka/ Lumi is the way I'll go with the team. QGJ, Daka, Rey, Lumi, GS. QGJ, Rey and GS put out a ton of DPS, but the enemy risks a revive if they don't go for Daka first. Daka may get an early assist stun in off of QGJ and GS. Rey could get an early foresight attack in and her and Lumi hit for good dmg. If GS or QGJ are called in, they can get turn meter. I think it'll be very strong but am a long way from getting Daka