September Login Reward

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Yes thank you for giving us 30 shards over a month of a toon I can get 30 shards in two days with.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    CryGonJinn wrote: »
    Muaddib wrote: »
    ReyCharles wrote: »
    Muaddib wrote: »
    ReyCharles wrote: »
    Bossk_Hogg wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    Daily login characters aren't about what's most beneficial, though.

Giving new players a free darkside leader is a huge improvement to their roster. I had Talia as my eadet forever because that was the only option I had until I'd beaten a whole bunch of Galactic Wars.

You're not getting a free darkside leader. You're getting 35/50 of a darkside leader. And you can 7 star her from scratch well before you collect those shards if you cared. Its lame to waste a log in on such an easily obtained character.

Please remind me of all the times the login character wasn't someone easily obtained. Thanks in advance

FOTP, Veers, and JKA from just my memory banks... You can always argue some toons are more easily obtained than others... but those were the ones that I recall being grateful to have received.

Wedge too because I don't think know he was ftp at the time. Can't remember. But that said that is 4 months out of going on 2 years. People whining about log in toons need to move on.

You say "whining" while I prefer... "I would like a more useful 'reward' than one that is literally farmable from 0-330 shards in less than 17 days." I like to call that "constructive feedback."
    There's absolutely a lot of hyperbole and unnecessary rage about the ENTIRE thing... but I'd personally appreciate it if all of the "stop whining and move on" type posts would stop as well. Constructive feedback and measured thoughtful responses should always be welcome. Imagine this utopic world

Ummm...start farming FOTP and FOST if you haven't already?

Both are 3-4 months farms. If it has anything to do with September, might as well not even bother.
  • Karfax
    286 posts Member
    Options
    By all accounts, she's supposed to play a bigger part in TLJ so who knows. Does seem rather off
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Options
    It would be really cool if we could vote between 2 or 3 toons for the monthly log in.

+1, that would be fantastic... not going to happen. :-/
  • Isaiah_THE_Jedi
    276 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    The login reward is lame. I would rather have nothing than a toon everyone already has.
  • Options
    The login reward is lame. I would rather have nothing than a toon everyone already has.

Someone in my guild doesn't have her
  • Options

Never nothing. Everything has value.
  • Options
    Phasma has nothing to do with TB, how lame. Should have been Hoth Soldier to support the people who dont have him yet.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Nightlores wrote: »
    Phasma has nothing to do with TB, how lame. Should have been Hoth Soldier to support the people who dont have him yet.

We all know it would have been Scout
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Nightlores wrote: »

You could say the same about tatooine Luke, yet he was required for CLS
  • Options
    CryGonJinn wrote: »

Someone in my guild doesn't have her

How many people are in your guild? The exception doesn't disprove the rule - it makes it clear. If 1 person doesn't have her, then 49 do. Which is kinda the point here.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    She is a book tie in. Grats on noticing marketing value.
  • Options
    She is a book tie in. Grats on noticing marketing value.

Check CG_Kozispoon's posts. She said we'll need Phasma.

Didn't say what we'd need her for, though. So speculate to your heart's content. As for me, tomorrow I zeta Rey--then I start saving to zeta Phasma.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I am a bit disappointed that it's Capt Phasma.

Any of the other First Order members would have been a much better choice.

Personally, I would have voted for FOSt or FOTP.

I'm hoping there's a reason why Phasma is for September. Other than probably a special FO Event.

The reason bcause her new book is release this month :flushed:
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    I am a bit disappointed that it's Capt Phasma.

Any of the other First Order members would have been a much better choice.

Personally, I would have voted for FOSt or FOTP.

I'm hoping there's a reason why Phasma is for September. Other than probably a special FO Event.

The reason bcause her new book is release this month :flushed:
    It's a bit of a weak reason.

I'm just hoping there's a little more to it.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    Cuzzins wrote: »
    Sapient2k7 wrote: »
    I just have to say that I am glad it is CP and not CUP. :)

Actually, CUP could be handy, he may be required in a platoon! Gonna farm him to 7* just in case! :smile:

Ha, how right you were.
  • CryGonJinn
    402 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Anybody else notice Vet Chewie and Vet Han are having their abilities showcased against FO?

And they're both at 7*