GW Suggestion - Retry instead of Retreat only

A suggestion to the developers - as there's plenty of grief on here related to the difficulty of GW node 12, which I'm sure is rooted in the challenges of creating an equitable team matching algorithm (or the sadistic nature of whoever is responsible for establishing GW requirements...I kid, I kid...), can you give us a 'Retry' mechanism following a node in which the player suffers a complete defeat.

For example, I apparently left a squad in Node 6 one turn too many and instead of stunning the enemy, my stun was resisted, TM **** ensued and my entire team was dead before I knew what happened, no longer available for any purpose in GW. A kinder, gentler GW would led me rectify that mistake / misfortune with an opportunity to retry the node instead of mocking me with an indicator of how much fully crafted gear I have that won't help me.

Please take this request into consideration (or alternatively, determine how we can make the GW requirements owner a happier person with small gifts / trinkets / gift cards and the like to ratchet down the difficulty a bit).

Replies