Replies

• Options
    August
  • Options
    There won't be lvl 90 anytime soon.
  • Options
    Soon
  • Options
    Normally every time I saw a up of level it was accompanied by a raid so .... to see ..
  • Options
    Impossible to see the future is...
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    Options
    Next August.
  • Options
    if anybody knows, may I also know who is going to win the superbowl.
  • Options
    Soon™
  • Options
    I wish they were doing that now instead of territory battles.
  • Options

So you'd rather have to farm levels, than have new content? Trippin.
  • Options
    Hakoda wrote: »

So you'd rather have to farm levels, than have new content? Trippin.

Some people be in their own world.
  • Options
    You can go to level 90 once you complete territory battles. You must have 7* yogurt x2, han x3, Luke x2. Also must have a rancor and Haat solo under your belt.
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Level 90 is already there. You just can't see it. Visual bug.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Options
    My favorite part about this is the answers go back and forth. For the record, I absolutely would rather have the update of content rather than working on raising the level of 70 toons from 85 to 90. BOOOOO!

Not looking forward to that...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I'd be okay with a level update. That would help "unbunch" arena again. That way I'll stop getting "Hey! I beta you!!!" ally requests from **** with 20k less power who run CLS and Chaze. G12 and a level bump helps create space. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Next August, but activation date in October
  • Options
    I guess whats the point of level 90? All it does is inflate stats. I understand in games like World of Warcraft and such where they sell expansions, but unless they added it with TB or add it with another raid to increase that difficulty there is no real reason to increase a level other than to resource drain the community.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Normally every time I saw a up of level it was accompanied by a raid so .... to see ..

Technicallytrue, but the lvl increase we saw with raids was due to a gear increase. Lvl's by themselves don't do much for stats.

Since we have a gear increase connected to stars, I see no reason they would rush to bring out a lvl cap increase
  • Options
    Increasing levels would make haat possible for those of us whose guilds are still too weak. Rather than resorting to guild hopping to find one. Hopefully g12 does this though. Not sure how long it'll take to accumulate gear though
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Nurgle wrote: »
    Level 90 is already there. You just can't see it. Visual bug.

Then we aren't going to play TB tomorrow (delayed again to fix this) :P
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Who cares? So many things I can think of need changed before a meaningless number increase and credit sink. Hahaha come to think of it, level increase would be a horrible thing right now.

Let's worry about another challenge level, more story missions, no more challenge gear from heroic raids, overall balance to the game, more credits as rewards from everything, the fact that although we have 100% mod drops, the frequency of good ones dropping seems to be more rare, I could keep going.

Level 90? Who gives a poopie
  • Options
    Level 90?...... No.

Level 9000????.......

No.
  • Imperator_Vand4l
    239 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    in Arena minimal better Stats are pointing the way for winning the Match.

Last Time we got gear XI and lvl 85.
    Thats why iam asking.

But if Nobody can Tell anything - its a Thing for Future and i can Spend My credits into Mods