T7 rancor team help

Nrm153
314 posts Member
OK here's the deal... This is obviously more to the more experienced players in huge squads... I was wondering how u all did t7 rancor cuz we r to the point where we do 4 or 5 guys solo p1 and then attack for the next 12 hours... And we still beat within an hour or 2... What's the best way to make sure it's fair but u get everyone in?

Replies

• Options
    Our guild opens the rancor overnight so that people can at least log a zero, then we all zerg it (free for all) the next day at a given time.
  • Options
    We do 24 hour 0 damage registration then all out attack takes 10 mins
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Options
    24 hr no damage rule. You have to be willing to kick people out if they attack early, but besides that it works. Most guilds have a rule like that so if they attack early they're just hurting themselves
  • Options
    That's what we do to... 24 hour no damage so everyone gets in... I take it once it starts for real it's just kinda whoever shows up first?
  • Options
    24 hour no damage. If you want to play, start your run 15 minutes early in airplane mode, then post your score after the no damage rule passes. With CLS, if you blink, you miss the raid.
  • Javik
    246 posts Member
    Options
    I use to run a guild with a zero damage for 24 hours rule so that everyone could get a chance to register for rewards. I would have multiple times for the raid so that it would be 6pm est, 8pm est, 9am est that way it would open up at better times for people. Also I would have to kick members for breaking the rule.