Chromium to Shard Shop Currency Exchange

007DPC
44 posts Member
edited February 2016
Jesse, are you trying drive Big Spenders to stop spending? Or maybe you haven't considered the ramifications of your actions to such a high spend rate as mine... Yet. Take a look please.

I have multiple 7* toons including Leia, Bane, JC, Kit, IG-86 and Tark. Also have thirteen 6* toons going to 7*. When I pull Chromium 8 packs I still receive an average of two or three 7* toons which then convert to Shard Shop credits.

Conversion of Chromium Shards to Shard Shop use has a 10 - 1 currency exchange. I crunched the numbers several times on this to be sure. To be clear, 10 shards from Chromium packs will get 150 credits in the Shard Shop. And 300 Shard Shop credits buys 2 shards. The shop has limited options to choose from and refreshes only every 24 hours. I currently have 5,000 Shard Shop credits with nothing to spend them on. My total Shard Shop credits to date is around 8,000.

After calculating the weak exchange rate and seeing a high drop of existing 7* chars I figure Chromium Packs are not a good return of investment for my entertainment dollar. In fact, if I would have known in advance I may have spent about $1,000 USD less in the last 5 days.

The Shard Shop must be fixed. Either the credits adjusted or the number of shards per pack but until then I will pull no more Chromium packs in the game. No need stating the obvious that C-packs drive the big revenue. They are the best excitement in the game. Wish I could continue but a diminishing value at my level.

You have a responsive customer service for a gaming business. I was impressed in the past. A great game, you have, with SWGoH. I love the game and will continue to play but I need your help to continue at a similar pace. Improve the exchange rate of 10 - 1 or my spend rate will take on a similar ratio.

Many thanks in advance,

DPC
Skywalkers true father

**** UPDATE:

I tried a few Chromium packs hoping my luck would change and I find luck has nothing to do with it.

One 8-pack pulled shards of four 7* characters I already have. 50%
One 4-pack pulled shards of two 7* characters I already have. 50%
Eight individual 1-pack pulls and four 7* characters I already have. 50%

That's 10 of 20 characters I already have at the maximum 7 stars. The Chromium Shards from these packs get converted into an AWFUL EXCHANGE RATE of 10 - 1 to purchase from the Shard Shop.

There are 72 different characters available in the Chromium Packs. I have only 8 characters at the maximum 7 stars. How am I getting DUPLICATE MAX cards 50% of the time with an 8 to 72 ratio. These ratios look manipulated to take advantage of the unsuspecting. Or maybe you want to slow character development down, make the game last. I get that you need a sustainable customer base and developers need time for improvements. But this should have been disclosed.

I am not an FTP player. I have spent USD $2,800+ for the entertainment factor of your game. I have come to expect a Disney experience as first class entertainment in the way they treat people. I would expect nothing less from a Disney/EA affiliation.

EA, I am hoping for a great response from you.
Post edited by 007DPC on

Replies

• Options
    AND A GREAT RESPONSE WAS MADE! The Aurodium packs, clearly for whales is a good response. Thank you EA! Now don't forget about us whales. We like to spend $ but only when happy and entertained.