65 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    :'(:'(
  • Options
    August 2018
  • Options
    Already

G12 looks like a **** to upgrade. Whales won't have any issues but us FTP won't gear a toon to 12 for awhile.
  • Options
    Already

Someone on my friend's server already has her GXii. It makes me sad to see how much people want an unfair advantage over the rest of us...
  • Options
    Whales
  • Options
    Whales

Krakens
  • Options
    Soldier76 wrote: »
    Already

Someone on my friend's server already has her GXii. It makes me sad to see how much people want an unfair advantage over the rest of us...

$$$$ speaks the loudest. We give whales credit for keeping this game afloat but they also hurt this game in the long run because CG is adopting a business model that is not sustainable in the long run. Average players will burn out trying to keep up.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Got a G12 R2 in my area already.
  • Options
    We've entered another period of a few months where FTPs are going to be violently flung from the top ranks of every shard. Have fun.
  • Options
    We've entered another period of a few months where FTPs are going to be violently flung from the top ranks of every shard. Have fun.

Few months? lol have you seen the requirements to get to g12? It's insane.
  • Options
    A gold ATF in mine already

I am ftp and don't mind at all if someone spends and gets an advantage. They should get one for not being cheap like me
  • Options

Few months? lol have you seen the requirements to get to g12? It's insane.

I've seen them, but there are undoubtedly a few guys who've seen this coming and prepared accordingly. Even for them, it's going to take a long time to catch up.
  • Options
    DracuLaura wrote: »

I am ftp and don't mind at all if someone spends and gets an advantage. They should get one for not being cheap like me

Nah you're not cheap. You're just hopefully intelligent with your money. These whales will having nothing to show for the thousands they drop on this game in a few years.
  • Options
    DracuLaura wrote: »

Nah you're not cheap. You're just hopefully intelligent with your money. These whales will having nothing to show for the thousands they drop on this game in a few years.

Unless you have plenty of disposable income, which can also be exponentially increased through smart investments. You know the old saying ... the rich get richer
  • Options
    Meh, I don't really mind if the top of my Arena shard is populated by G12 characters, but what I know is going to frustrate me is rolling up on Node 12 of GW and seeing a fully Golden Squad of Gods that I was already struggling with beforehand....
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    I bought the pack and got my R2 to XII tonight. GK should be XII tomorrow and Han is about a week away. They were all maxed already and going from maxed XI to XII isn't terrible. My CLS is halfway through XI and will take longer than the ones who were maxed and only needed one more piece.
  • Options
    Cash Grabers successfully destroyed this game, better to quit this rebel s**t game for whales.
  • Options
    Had the worst GW i've had for a while today. Node 11 was a CLS Lead with Thrawn, Nihlus, Raid Han and GK - beat that team fine but cost me my Shoretrooper which is vital for me beating CLS teams.

This was followed at Node 12 by CLS Lead, Thrawn, G12 R2, GK and Nihlus - needless to say, I couldn't beat it and went through 4 teams trying.

I am beginning to dread GW again on a daily basis - since the release of CLS, I have had a CLS lead team in EVERY node 12 without fail - this character has literally killed any variety in my final battle, and now G12 is here, it seems that I will have trouble completing GW as more people whale their way through the packs.

Yesterday, my node 12 was a CLS lead time with a Thrawn at 283 speed and a R2 at 280 speed!!!

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Options
    Intrepid players were asking for G12 since months. They were ready instead of us: gap between dolphins (not talking about ftp) and whales isn't going to be filled. Never
  • Options
    Soldier76 wrote: »
    Already

Yes they spend money to keep the game you play for free running. So... un.... fair.

Seriously if people want to pay to play, then they get stuff faster. It's how mobile games work.
  • HardPill2Swallow
    108 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I dont mind...but for crying out loud facing CLS teams with g12 r2 and ATF at nodes 6/9/11 is seriously f'd up man.

Thanks EA...for making Gws more tedious than it needs to be.

And yes....CLS even though i have him fully geared doesnt mean i want to face him 3 freaking times in galatic wars!

Ever since his release gws has been harder than ever...now with G12 being purchasable gw is gonna be a nightmare.

Talk about making a person quit forgood.
    Wanna see a trolls weak roster? Here ya go---->>>> https://swgoh.gg/u/nicwester/You've been warned.

Re: Discussion in category Forum Trash
    HardPill2Swallow
    HardPill2Swallow - December 22, 2017 2:25PM
    If you're like me and play faithfully everyday getting rank 1 constantly, working with others in your shard to not only stay competetive but also working to keep out new players from dropping your rank, then you will understand what I'm saying.

When CLS came for the first time there were a lot of new faces that entered the top 10. Now that he is coming back we will see even more climbing the ranks...not because they have a good roster, or because they are good players..but because they finally got the CLS toon they have been crying about for months. We all know how good CLS is and how he fits into any team or any part of this game.

The shard I'm in has the exact same feeling as I do: All of us don't like to see new faces. All of us have controlled the top of our arena shard for well over a year and the last thing we want is to have to share our ranks with other players, not because they are good or deserve to be in the top 10...but because they weren't good enough to make it to the top 10 with what they had.

Instead they are gonna climb the ranks because of 1 toon. Just 1 toon...that's it. They haven't worked endlessly day after day for months holding on to their ranks of their daily payout, helping each other out like so many of us do. Nor have they helped each other out from snipers like many of us also have done.

My suggestion...work together to keep out all these new faces that get into the top 10 not because they are good or ain't good or deserve to be there...but because they couldn't get there before now all of a sudden because they got Luke they think they are top 10 arena tier and deserve to be there. They don't deserve to be there. Attack them soon as you get the chance to.

I know this isn't a popular opinion and I'm gonna get tons of hate...and honestly I don't even care. I'm just saying what the majorty of all the top people of their arena shards are thinking:

All these new players that are gonna enter the top 10 deserves to be targets first. Make them work for it. Show them just how competetive the top 10 is and what it takes if they wanna try and stay there.

To all the new players entering the top 10...you better be ready for a war cause you're not climbing the ranks that easily because you finally got Luke. Better mod up, refresh and be ready to change your team up cause for players like me and many others: it takes dedication, team work, communication and a willingness to log in multiple times a day to hold on to your ranks that we've held on to for well over a year...and many others and myself aren't giving it up without a fight. Just because you finally got Luke doesn't mean you are gonna get an easy free ride to the top.

If you can't beat any combination of squads in the top 10....you simply just don't belong there yet.
    Moderator TyloRen
    Points 0
    TyloRenTyloRen 5:05PM
    I appreciate passion and all, but I'm removing your post. It really serves no purpose, and trolling other users isn't permitted.
    HardPill2SwallowHardPill2Swallow 5:07PM
    **** you
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    G12 r2 is really easy to get. CLS and GK don’t look too far behind on the easy scale.

I’ve already seen screen pics of full g12 teams.

Good luck in your gw’s
  • Options
    When I logged in, apparently I had enough matts already sitting there to insta-G12 my R2. He only needed 1 piece.

All the rest... Ugh.