Who are you moving to Gear 12 first?

2Next

Replies

• Napoli
    544 posts Member
    Options
    Commander Luke Skywalker
    Noataq wrote: »
    I think I'll go for CLS first, even though I just slapped my second zeta on gear 11 r2. Might buy the hoth pack, but I didn't have all of his extra pieces (2 stun guns :s ).

Saw that GK jumps from 34k base protection to 45k. Anyone tell me what that means fully modded? Will have mine to 6* within a week so I am a ways off, just curious what I will be coming up against in GW and arena.

Fully modded means he's going to be around as a dangerous threat for quite some time. Those protection primary mod percentages will become intimidatingly substantial.
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    Options
    Commander Luke Skywalker
    Napoli wrote: »
    I think I'll go for CLS first, even though I just slapped my second zeta on gear 11 r2. Might buy the hoth pack, but I didn't have all of his extra pieces (2 stun guns :s ).

Saw that GK jumps from 34k base protection to 45k. Anyone tell me what that means fully modded? Will have mine to 6* within a week so I am a ways off, just curious what I will be coming up against in GW and arena.

Fully modded means he's going to be around as a dangerous threat for quite some time. Those protection primary mod percentages will become intimidatingly substantial.

Indeed, was wondering if anyone could crunch the numbers
  • Napoli
    544 posts Member
    Options
    Commander Luke Skywalker
    Napoli wrote: »

Indeed, was wondering if anyone could crunch the numbers

Easily above 80k protection.
  • Options
    No one. I'm spending my TB currency on Yoda
    I voted hermit yoda but my plan is use normal battles for my G12 peices starting with R2D2. :)
  • Options
    Algeroth wrote: »
    Nobody.
    This game is already destroyed for PvP (Arena and GW) thanks to developers and their support for whales.

Learn some respect, you wouldn't have a game without the p2p
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    R2D2

With mods, my XII GK has 84,868 protection.
  • Options
    Commander Luke Skywalker
    dad2my3 wrote: »

Oof! Damage sponge.
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Algeroth wrote: »
    Nobody.
    This game is already destroyed for PvP (Arena and GW) thanks to developers and their support for whales.

Learn some respect, you wouldn't have a game without the p2p

+1 Dath

My GK is only 5* right now or he would probably be my choice. I took both R2 and CLS to G12, but I think I'm going to go forward with CLS and try to max him out first.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    Commander Luke Skywalker
    dad2my3 wrote: »

That is sickening.
  • Options
    A Light Side character not listed here
    All of my jedi team.
  • Options
    Debating between Thrawn and Nihilus
  • Options
    A Light Side character not listed here
    I still need to finish Raid Han, I'm farming Nest to 7* as fast as possible now that I've beaten her node and I'll be ready for 7* Chewie next time he comes around. The one thing they all have in common that I need... a Mk6 Stun Gun. The most brutal piece of gear to farm in the whole game considering they also need two of both pieces separately.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    G12? Whatever... I've got 30+ toons still moving from G10 to G11
    My first and only was Nihilus. No regrets, I have the best one in my shard.
  • Options
    Thrawn
    Necro post