100k health zSidious possible?

Yo everybody!

I did some theorycrafting (which is why I like this game!) and came up with an interesting theory.

The new gear adds a lot of health and potency to Sidious. His base potency will become 45% and his base health 23.499.

Now when we use 3 potency mod sets with a potency cross, a health circle and 2k of random health from secondaries we will get :
Base health : (23.499 + 2.000) x 1.0588 = 26.998 health
Base potency : 45 + 30 + 24 + 50 zeta= 149%

Now begins the fun if you place him under palpatine lead which gives 32% extra potency and max health.
Health = 26.998 x 1.32 = 35.637
Potency = 149 + 32 = 181%

Sidious gains max health equal to his potency percentage.
35.637 + 35.637 x 1.81 = 100.139 health!!!
If you somehow gives potency up to him during a match (for example Kit Fisto Aoe), he gets an extra 18k health

Replies

• Options
    I'm 90% sure the bonus from health circle mod and leadership does not count towards Base health. And if 100k health were any use, I'd be happy to try on my Zidious but since it is pretty much useless...
  • Options
    Sith Trooper under Nihilius lead can get over 100k of health. Combined with Sidious that can be disastrous! You will need very high dps toons to get rid of them!
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    Options
    I believe Palp's leadership and Sidious' passive only work on base health, though I may be mistaken.

And his Zeta simply multiplies his max health by his Potency percentage, so it will only be 35.637 x 1.81.

I highly doubt it would be possible to reach 100k health.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    LtGenStu wrote: »
    dps toons
    :|:|:|

• Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    I'm 90% sure the bonus from health circle mod and leadership does not count towards Base health. And if 100k health were any use, I'd be happy to try on my Zidious but since it is pretty much useless...

From what I have heared and seen the mods are applied before leaderships and uniques, so it would check out. A 100k Sidious with a zBariss could be very annoying maybe.
    Waez wrote: »
    I believe Palp's leadership and Sidious' passive only work on base health, though I may be mistaken.

And his Zeta simply multiplies his max health by his Potency percentage, so it will only be 35.637 x 1.81.

I highly doubt it would be possible to reach 100k health.
    His zeta states that he gains max health equal to his potency. So that is additive. You calculate the max health based on the potency and he gains that extra
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Uniques normally apply before lead abilities.
    So one would need to test and see what his health is under ep lead but I think he gets the potency health conversion before ep lead potency is added.

Also any health gained by G12 gear will not be part of % health mod calculations.
  • Options
    Tooltje wrote: »
    Yo everybody!

I did some theorycrafting (which is why I like this game!) and came up with an interesting theory.

The new gear adds a lot of health and potency to Sidious. His base potency will become 45% and his base health 23.499.

Now when we use 3 potency mod sets with a potency cross, a health circle and 2k of random health from secondaries we will get :

Now begins the fun if you place him under palpatine lead which gives 32% extra potency and max health.

If you somehow gives potency up to him during a match (for example Kit Fisto Aoe), he gets an extra 18k health

Cool theorycrafting, but you made some mistake.

-EP doesnt give potency, It Reduces enemy Rebel & Jedi Potency
    -Uniques and Leader abilities apply at the very beginning of the battle (right before anyone gets any turn meter). And they use the Base stats of the toons (without mods and uniques, other leaders)

BTW Nihilus and a Protection circle could give more max health to him.
  • Options
    Well, since i sow 60k potency and 65k helt buzz malbuz (mayby more not sure) i will not be surprised with 100k sidious.
  • Options
    Tooltje wrote: »
    Yo everybody!

Cool theorycrafting, but you made some mistake.

-EP doesnt give potency, It Reduces enemy Rebel & Jedi Potency
    -Uniques and Leader abilities apply at the very beginning of the battle (right before anyone gets any turn meter). And they use the Base stats of the toons (without mods and uniques, other leaders)

BTW Nihilus and a Protection circle could give more max health to him.

FYI - EP does provide +32% potency and Max health...
    He also reduces Jedi and rebel potency & evasion -32%