NEW GUILD FOR NEW PLAYERS

[Noob Gear Raids] IS RECRUITING!!!!!

Started up a guild that raids Rancor for blue and purple gear. It is ideal if you are trying to make the jump from blue gear IV to purple gear.

Reccomended Character Levels: 30-70
Reccomended Character Rarity: +3*
Minimum Player Level: 1

So come and join us to raid the rancor for some lower leveled gear that will boost your whole roster from one stage to another!!!

Guild Name: Noob Gear Raids
Current Galactic Power: 780,699

Come and join the fastest growing new guild that grinds low levels for fast development!

Perfect for Player Levels between 30-70.

Thug Lyf

Replies

• Options
    Also we need more people for territories so JOIN UP :#
  • Options
    We also do Grievous/Tank raids for higher players!

We've had about 4 new members join us thus far, but we are still recruiting!

Search "Noob Gear Raids" and join us if you are looking to do lower level raids. We generally raid lvl 40 - 60 and will get higher as guild members gets stronger.

I am level 74 and the guild's leader.

Character rarity is reccommended to be at least 3 stars and around level 50.

All levels welcome.
  • Options
    Hi im looking for a new guild, was lvl 85 then lost phone so had to start over :(
  • Options
    Ya please join up, we try donate gear to the newer players were we can also.

Unfortunately you need to be level 75 to join territory battles.

But join for the rancor raids!! All are welcome :)
  • Options
    Are you looking for higher level and powerful players? Level 85 with 1.37 GP.
  • Options
    Yes we need higher players for AAT raid and territory battles.

Our unique point is that we offer rancor raids for lower leveled players but we are a nice all round guild :#
  • Options
    We are at 16 members and ready to take on grievous in tank raid. Our TB average is 5 stars. New members welcome..
  • Options
    Are you still recruiting. I’ve been playing a few weeks, level 57, best Characters are 5 Star, a few pushing 6. I joined a guild but don’t qualify for anything they do, even tho I meet my 600 pts pretty much daily. I need level 7/8 gear so this could be great. Looking to learn. My goh name is Stu Demarco
  • Options
    Yes we are still recruiting! This guild was made for players like you! Currently we are about 26/50 members, so come join the fun.

We've also started a Tank Raid even though none of us are strong enough to beat it. Its still fun to try :)
  • Error
    4 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Tried looking for your guild but did not find it in guild search. Name is erroe 714-485-868 lvl 65 154415 GP
  • Options
    You have the right concept. I’m looking for a guild to grow with but your name is awful. What you going to do when your noobs grow to be veterans. You can’t chage the guild name
  • Options
    You have the right concept. I’m looking for a guild to grow with but your name is awful. What you going to do when your noobs grow to be veterans. You can’t chage the guild name

Well from my experience with games thwy could make a sister guild for higher levels or keep the one. A name is just a name.
  • Options
    The name was made to bring in new players at the start when we first appeared on suggestion list. Like Error said though the name is of no importance to us! Each member of Noob Gear is strong enough that we do not let such simple things bother us! Half the guild are veterans already..

The guild was only ever meant to be a stepping stone, but we have some dedicated members who will teach fear to those who do not yet know the name Noob Gear Raids!!
  • Options
    Error wrote: »
    Tried looking for your guild but did not find it in guild search. Name is erroe 714-485-868 lvl 65 154415 GP

Sent you a friend request B)
  • Options
    I was looking for your guild, but also could not find it. Are you still doing mid tire raids? If so I am interested. Strife7777 - 756-342-229
  • Options
    Strife7777 wrote: »
    I was looking for your guild, but also could not find it. Are you still doing mid tire raids? If so I am interested. Strife7777 - 756-342-229

Sent a ally request. Will be able to sew guild and join.
  • Options
    My Ally code is 145-297-179 , for anyone new wanting to join!!

Will take all the help we can get for the new guild wars update!!
  • Options
    A great bunch of plauers. Come join.
  • Options
    Still raiding lower tiers of Rancor for newer players and we have a tank raid on for the stronger more advanced players!

All are welcome!

We currently have around 25 members with a total galactic power level of around 3.5 mil. Our guild focuses on more experienced players helping out new players.

We look forward to meeting you :)
  • Options
    I'm looking for a place to park my mini. I did a search and couldn't find you. My ally code is 628-252-467.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    hi i'm looking for your Guild Mate called "Groucho713", he is sitting on my arena shard, and it would be nice to invite him to our Shard Discord channel. may you help? Just send me a message.
    Thanks a lot
    DasKleineDickeMädchen
  • SaviourOfTheSith
    48 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    @Das, How can I help you? :)
    Post edited by SaviourOfTheSith on
  • Options
    *Bump*

We are now near full capacity and sometimes we do fill up completely.

As our guild levels up, we become more competitive and I regularly kick inactive players. The inactivity period is quite generous at around 3 weeks. We are still a guild that helps new players, but we are gearing towards completing the Tank Raid and having enough members who are eligible for Territory War (Level 65 required).

I regularly cycle the Rancor Raid between 3 + 5 stars and we have rules in place to help newer players get in the leaderboard there.

The guild's galactic power(GP) is standing around 7,500,000 nowdays.

We average between 8 and 9 stars in Terittory Battles.

If this sounds like a guild for you, then drop us a message!!