ROLO Requirements

StarSon
7443 posts Member
Can we get confirmation of ROLO requirements? For weeks we have been told it would be 5* HRSo and 5* CHS, but in game it says 7* for both.

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Can we get confirmation of ROLO requirements? For weeks we have been told it would be 5* HRSo and 5* CHS, but in game it says 7* for both.

Yep. Several people bought the CHS pack based on the 5* requirement - only to find it has been changed. Weak sauce

@CG_Kozispoon?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Did a search and couldn't find a post yet.

aZEDEiO.jpg

Previously advertised as 5 star requirement for ROLO. Now we need Han and Soldier to 7* for it? Devs, is this a visual bug? Or was the requirement actually updated to be 7 star?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    It better be a bug. After being told for weeks that 5* was the requirement and having people buy CHS packs, changing it now seems a bit dishonest.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    I almost bought it too, and then decided to wait. Glad I did.
  • Options
    Pretty sure it's a bug since the Phase 5 Special Mission requires a 6star CLS....Can't imagine they'd have put a higher star rated character in an earlier phase then made the requirements less later on...
  • Options
    Phase 4 has him needed at 5* in a mission.
  • Options
    Also, all of the ship missions require light side ships. Previously announced that only one mission would require light side and the others would allow dark side ships. This is terrible if someone has until now only leveled Tarkin as their capital ship.
  • Options
    I can't get the quote right now, but it's a (sic) visual bug. I won't have any impact on the gameplay.
  • Options
    Data mine shows 7* chs needed. Not cool if accurate
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Ambassador wrote: »

That comment says "Raids", not "Territory Battles" or "Events." Also, the game data says 7 star, so it's not a visual bug.
  • Options
    I am very disappointed with this change.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    The game changer's videos that were released not long ago showed that Captain Han, and HRSoldier would be needed at 5* to do the special mission that unlocks ROLO. In game it shows 7* is required for both?

Were they given wrong info? Or is this another visual bug?
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    I have the same question: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/129968/rolo-requirements

People keep pointing to the "star visual bug" comment in the mega, but that specifies raids, and ignores the fact that the game data also has 7*. It may be a mistake, but it is not a visual bug.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Ambassador wrote: »

This quote specifically says the visual bug is for raids. It doesn't say anything about Territory Battles being bugged. I wonder if it's the same bug, and she just meant all guild events when she said raids. A specific comment on the star requirements for the ROLO special mission in TB would be very much appreciated. @CG_Kozispoon
  • Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Yes ... If it is a 7* requirement instead of a 5* requirement. I along with many people in the Ones Alliance (15 guilds) spent money on the Captain Han pack and Hoth Pack getting ready to earn ROLO Shards. May we please have a clear answer on this subject @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    I really need to know about this. If chs and hoth soldier need 7* I need to figure out if I want to abandon all fun in game by getting toons I want or need for arena. Not really interested in a game that forces to me how I should spend resources for the next year plus to farm two toons. I'll have zero crystals at the end of the day spending all energy on just those two. Which means no way to buy gear in shop or resources to farm gear.

Game is fun when roster is improving, not when I sit idle for a year or so clicking the same two sim buttons for them.
  • Options
    Dretzle wrote: »

aZEDEiO.jpg

Previously advertised as 5 star requirement for ROLO. Now we need Han and Soldier to 7* for it? Devs, is this a visual bug? Or was the requirement actually updated to be 7 star?

How did you get han solo shards in first place ?
  • Options
    Azryel wrote: »
    Yes ... If it is a 7* requirement instead of a 5* requirement. I along with many people in the Ones Alliance (15 guilds) spent money on the Captain Han pack and Hoth Pack getting ready to earn ROLO Shards. May we please have a clear answer on this subject @CG_Kozispoon

Majority of my guild have done the same. It doesn't take 2 seconds to reply yes wai no it's a bug.. I just want to know instead of this stuck in limbo phase

• Options
    EDRider wrote: »

aZEDEiO.jpg

Catina 7d I believe. Using all your energy plus 3 refreshes for 100 crystals gets you about that much
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    warmonkey wrote: »

aZEDEiO.jpg

Catina 7d I believe. Using all your energy plus 3 refreshes for 100 crystals gets you about that much

That - and many bought the $10 pack, figuring that , in combination with the cantina farming, we'd have him at 5* by day 3 (phase 3). Which is why this is kind of a big deal.

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options

aZEDEiO.jpg

You can get them in cantina 7D or you can buy his packs
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    warmonkey wrote: »

aZEDEiO.jpg

That - and many bought the $10 pack, figuring that , in combination with the cantina farming, we'd have him at 5* by day 3 (phase 3). Which is why this is kind of a big deal.

@CG_Kozispoon , could we get a ruling on this please? Several people in my guild would like to know whether or not to contact Google/Apple. Thanks.

• Indominable_J
    1812 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Even a "We are looking into this and will get back to you today/tomorrow" would be helpful at this point.

@CG_GAWS @CG_Carrie
  • Options
    Would love an answer for this. Most of the Alliance officers are assuming the best (that it's just a visual bug) but we are hesitant to state anything publicly until we've heard from you guys! Just adding my voice to the mix. We've had several who have bought the packs in order to get ahead, but definitely don't have what it takes for 7*. They will be severely disappointed if that's the case.- Alliance officer, Alliance Knights of the Old Gamma, TB officer.

@CG_Kozispoon
    - Deome, The Alli∆nce, Knights of the Old G∆MM∆, TB officer
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't logged into the forums in a very long time. This problem is causing a lot of guild problems today. We deserve an answer one way or the other and we deserve it immediately
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Options
    It's not a bug, it's CG/ EA.
  • Options
    @CG_RyDiggs -- can anyone from the dev team reply on here, even if it's just to say you will get back to us?
  • Options
    @CG_RyDiggs -- can anyone from the dev team reply on here, even if it's just to say you will get back to us?

They've replied here so far:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/130104/guild-and-player-territory-battle-contribution-issues-8-31-megathread#latest
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    What a embarrassing attempt to explain their fraud. Most of us stopped farming at 5* and now "oh nooo, sry for that, it was still in development. What a pity. But we are generous gods, here you have 30 shards, only 150 to go.". Oh wait, 95 with the pack! Everything could have changed, but it's exactly this detail, surprise, surprise! :D Making him farmable in GW/ arena shipments would be the only acceptable thing. Another great move! Maybe the best troll of them ever!
    I wanted to buy the pack just for the gear, it's a good deal, but after this effrontery I won't spend any money at all from now on. I regret buying the CHS pack now.
    Post edited by Fatzke on