Captain Han Solo 1299 crystal pack

So I've bought this pack 3 times, it says possible drops are 5, 7, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25, 50, 80, 145, 230, 330.

I've got 7 three times in a row! Rubbish luck or are you all finding it the same?

Replies

• Options
    How many shards would you have gotten with 36 cantina refreshes? Stop buying those things and just farm him.
  • Options
    From my 4 packs I've had 5,7, 7 and 12. I've bought these packs for lots of other marquee characters and never had more than 12 shards. Poor value IMO
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't you get more shards faster by putting those crystals into cantina energy?
  • Options
    Probably but I'm an **** let's be honest
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Corrog wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't you get more shards faster by putting those crystals into cantina energy?

Yep, but you might hit a jackpot with the gamble pack.
  • Options
    So I've bought this pack 3 times, it says possible drops are 5, 7, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25, 50, 80, 145, 230, 330.

I've got 7 three times in a row! Rubbish luck or are you all finding it the same?

• Options
    This is complete horse $#!+!!!!!! I have been a very avid player since last October! And I keep seeing that the fairness of this game is dwindling. I don't want to uninstall this game but I'm seriously contemplating after I just spent real money for purple crystals and only got 7 **** shards for captain Han solo!!!!! Seriously Disney and Lucas films and whoever else is in charge here if you're gonna make something new and exciting available like that don't give a **** tease, it just frustrates people and makes it that much easier to say screw it and not play anymore.
  • Crazy_Old_Maurice09
    57 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    AALPHA wrote: »
    This is complete horse $#!+!!!!!! I have been a very avid player since last October! And I keep seeing that the fairness of this game is dwindling. I don't want to uninstall this game but I'm seriously contemplating after I just spent real money for purple crystals and only got 7 **** shards for captain Han solo!!!!! Seriously Disney and Lucas films and whoever else is in charge here if you're gonna make something new and exciting available like that don't give a **** tease, it just frustrates people and makes it that much easier to say screw it and not play anymore.

It seems they don't value repeat business. Treat paying customers better than this, and they will come back to buy more packs. This in addition to word getting around to people like myself who've never bought them, and would be encouraged to start doing so. But almost no one wants to do business with any entity that has proven that it's out to bleed people dry AND insult their intelligence while they're at it. As little as 5 shards? Are you kidding me?

For the price, a reasonable delivery would be a guarranteed minimum of something like 150 (Heck! Even 80!)shards with the possibility of getting up to 330. I will pay good money for a meal at a restaurant if I know the food is good and I'm getting good portions. But such a place will get no loyalty from me if I feel as if the owner sees me and every customer that comes in and says, "Heh heh. Another sucker". Such a reputation has a way of catching up to you eventually. You can treat people right and still make great profits. Just look at the business models of places like Costco and In n Out Burger if you don't believe me.
  • Options
    I got 7 as well. I wish EA were to refund both my money and crystals for the bad deal I got.
  • Options
    You're not alone KubusLord86... I purchased the 1299 Hoth Rescue Pack Capt. Han Solo pack 3 times and ended up with less than 50 Character shards out of a possible 990. Not gonnna quit th game, but would rather like to see a little more 'merit like payout' for purchases like this.
  • Options
    It the same sh** with every shard Pack. I do t mind the occasional low pay out but free m every thing I have seen on the forums every body is getting the low payouts continually I am sure he makers of this game are just paying a fee to
    EA to use their name. EA IS A GREAT COMPANY I DONT WANT TO THINK THEY WOULD
    BE INVOLVED IN THIS KIND OF REGULAR RIP OFF
  • Options
    It the same sh** with every shard Pack. I do t mind the occasional low pay out but free m every thing I have seen on the forums every body is getting the low payouts continually I am sure he makers of this game are just paying a fee to
    EA to use their name. EA IS A GREAT COMPANY I DONT WANT TO THINK THEY WOULD
    BE INVOLVED IN THIS KIND OF REGULAR RIP OFF

EA has always involved in this kind of business approach, if you have played PC and console games long enough, you know. Look at how Dragon Age 2 has became after Bioware was under EA's wing, look at all those games with day one DLC.

They make money out of these kinds of business model.