Looking for someone with Han Solo

We currently do heroic rancor raids, but no one has Han Solo yet. We are looking to recruit someone with Han Solo that can help with territory battles if you're interested put your ally code below. Thanks

Replies

• Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moving to Guilds and Recruitment
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Trawski wrote: »
    We currently do heroic rancor raids, but no one has Han Solo yet. We are looking to recruit someone with Han Solo that can help with territory battles if you're interested put your ally code below. Thanks

Are you talking about Han Solo or Captain Han Solo? (I suppose it's the second option)
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    First. Regular Han Solo
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Trawski wrote: »
    First. Regular Han Solo

Why d you want people with regular Han Solo?
  • Options
    Because like I said in post one we just started doing heroic rancor raids and no one has him in our guild yet and we need him for territory battles
  • Options
    U only need Han Solo for platoon I think hskull55 is referring to captain Han Solo who u need for specific missions to unlock ROLO
  • Options
    U only need Han Solo for platoon I think hskull55 is referring to captain Han Solo who u need for specific missions to unlock ROLO

This^ normal Han is not needed in TB (but he is useful for the combat missions) you need CHS
  • Options
    Yes I would like a team mate that would be willing to join us who has rancor Han Solo so we can complete all platoon and get better rewards
  • Options
    So if you have him and are looking for a strong newer guild leave your code
  • Options
    We have 31 members with over 23 million in galactic power
  • Options
    I have Han solo 7☆
    such a fun character!!!
    i have room in my guild for 20 members.
    we can clear heroic rancor with 4 members and want to bring in more people so we can team attack the new territory battles.
    are you interested in something like this
  • Daddy_TheAgency
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    We can clear Heroic Rancor with one, so you should join us Sir_Krakk3n
  • Options
    I have Han solo 7☆
    such a fun character!!!
    i have room in my guild for 20 members.
    we can clear heroic rancor with 4 members and want to bring in more people so we can team attack the new territory battles.
    are you interested in something like this

If your 4 members that can clear heroic pit want to join a guild smashing heroic pit and heroic tank, you're more than welcome to message me and we could talk about you guys progressing better than you have.
    Just a thought, no pressure, and no hard feelings if not.
    Take care
    Line ID:nevermore_83
  • Options
    Join us!
  • Options
    We can clear Heroic Rancor with one, so you should join us Sir_Krakk3n

I have 43/50 building for HAAT
    We have 4 Members who solo Heroic Pit and we smash aat in 5 hours
  • Options
    We are only looking to add players no one is looking to leave our guild as of right now