Please help

This morning I had a member join the guild prior to the launch of Territory Battles. During the errors and restarting this morning he was magically removed from our guild. Is there anything that can be done to enable him to be able to participate? Will he be locked out of the entire event or just phase 1? Our guild is twilight calling his user name is Chef Size ally code 454-245-896. He was not in a guild prior to joining our guild. There is no record of someone removing him in the chat either. Please help

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    I think he won't be able to participate in this TB :(
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    He was kicked out approximately 4 hours ago if that hellps. His dialogue is in the chat from earlier when he was joined.
  • Options
    Maybe I should have posted in the mega thread.
  • Options
    Hi all - I am that guild member! I have taken some screenshots, I can share, as well. There is not even a message that I was removed from the guild, but during this whole guild chat & server maintenance debacle, I somehow got kicked out of the guild. After which, I needed to be re-added which has pushed me out of TB's. This is incredibly frustrating after being a day one player, who has spent a fair amount of money on crystal boosters, etc over the past few years.

I opened a ticket w/ support (32953514), but they were not helpful - only forwarding me a link to the thread which explains how TB works (user guide). Clearly, this is a technical issue which requires deeper level support.

Would appreciate a response from a dev or moderator.

Thanks,
    Chef Size
    Ally Code: 454-254-896
    Chef Size

Ally Code: 454-245-896
    Player ID: UBkLmF5HS46j2kh_8ssEUg
  • Options
    I know you devs are super busy today but could someone take a minute to respond to this or at least let me know where I need to take this to get it corrected. @CG_JohnSalera @CG_Conduit23 and @CG_Dan
  • Options