The up vote thread

Hiya holotable heroes!
Nah let's just drop the act. Since we, the Off Topic people, were once doomed to lifelong anonymity, I figured why not stick together and give each other free up votes.

1 like = 1 baby Ewok offered to the RNG deity
Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    1 like = 1 non-rebel toon added to the game
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    1 like = 1 non-rebel toon added to the game

Take, take them all, just give us DS toons.
  • Widget_gadget
    875 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I have lots of quality posts today. Really. Quality info, and dont forget the jokes. Its just .31 cents a day. Wouldn't you consider giving?
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options

@BentWookiee ! Good to see you back babe! Lots of back story, but i want to say thanks for everything. Im not long for this world if you know what i mean. My time is drawing to an end, but i hope we can make amends. Carry on, and let your wookie shine.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    This post got on the best of... list, but how does the list work? Also here's a vote
  • Options
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Hes not dead. At least not yet.
  • Options

He was the best mod once, now he's in exile, new generation of younglings took over, the mergers, thread hunters, thread movers...
  • Options
    usho1 wrote: »

He was the best mod once, now he's in exile, new generation of younglings took over, the mergers, thread hunters, thread movers...

They're executing order 66 on the slugs.
    Help me obi bentwookie, you're my only hope.