Gear 12 and galactic power

Can someone say the difference they have seen when they added gear 12

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    No one has added G12 gear yet as it is not available.
    The only thing available is finishing g11.
    Clicking upgrade from g11 to G12 from my understanding of the calculation does nothing for gp just adds protection.
    The one new g11 piece I added I think was about 198 gp added.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Clicking upgrade from g11 to G12 from my understanding of the calculation does nothing for gp just adds protection.
    I don't quite get what you mean. There were several new pieces added to farmable nodes on the board. You don't consider those G12 gear?
  • Options
    Those new pieces are only for G11. They were just missing gear pieces before. All the gear you equip once you're actually G12 comes from TBs.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    Not true some people have geared to twelve through the packs r2 and gk
  • Options
    G12 is accessible I have seen many people with it already. Not to sure on the change In galactic power sorry.
  • Options
    I put Princess Leia into t10 and CLS into t11 today, but neither one of those increased my Galactic Power... or their power (though of course the piece I equipped to do so did).

I don't see why going into G12 would increase GP if other gear level increases do not. I could be wrong of course, but yeah.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    I don't quite get what you mean. There were several new pieces added to farmable nodes on the board. You don't consider those G12 gear?

I consider those G11 because they are used on Gear tier 11
    BTW so do the developers:
    Also arriving to the Holotable are some new Gear XI pieces. Make sure to collect these pieces as you progress towards Gear XII.
    Mk 6 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage
    • Light, Normal, Stage 9, Mission 4
    Mk 4 Zaltin Bacta Gel Salvage
    • Dark, Normal, Stage 9, Mission 3
    Mk 9 BioTech Implant Salvage
    • Dark, Normal, Stage 9, Mission 4
    Not a single G12 piece has yet to be made in the game
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Not true some people have geared to twelve through the packs r2 and gk

They have gotten to G12 they have not equipped any singe G12 piece yet (as I stated in my orginal response).
    pressing upgrade from G11 -> G12 does nothing for Galatic Power. You have to actually equip a piece of gear

Why it matters for the discusssion of GP???
    The higher the gear tier a piece of gear is equipped on the more GP it adds
    Equipping a piece of Gear at G12 will give a bigger boost to GP than equipping a piece of Gear at G11

The new G11 piece add the same amount of GP as the old G11 pieces
    I equipped wicket with MK6 Droid caller and his GP went up by 198
    I equipped Deathtrooper with MK 10 BlasTech Weapon mod and his GP went up by 198

No one had yet to craft and equip a G12 gear piece
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    To add when they are available it looks like G12 will add 210 GP per gear slot to that character.