Guilds will be booting ppl for not having HRSoldier developed

Sounds fair right??? All the good players that spend tons of money are gonna want ROLO shards as fast as possible and will prolly be booting ppl that have Soldier at a lower star level. It take forever to level up Soldier and what's worse is from past vids of TB it showed we only needed Soldier at 5* just like CHS, and now they change it to 7*?? This requirement is just gonna screw ppl over and get them booted from guilds. This is pathetic

Replies

• Options
    If they boot you for that they aren't a good guild to begin with
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Soldier is going to be the in TB store. Should help farming him more quickly
  • Options
    Doesn't matter. They could put soldier in every single shop in the game to help farm. Bottom line is they lied and won't fix their deceit
  • Options
    This is supposed to be a challenge. I mean how hard was it getting those GK shards at first. It's too easy to get him to 5*
  • Options
    This is supposed to be a challenge. I mean how hard was it getting those GK shards at first. It's too easy to get him to 5*

This isn't about easy or hard. It's about lying.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Guys, I'm pretty sure I saw in another thread that the 7* Requirement was a text error and that once you reach that phase, you'll find that a 5* Captain Solo and a 5* Hoth Soldier will be fine, even though it says 7*.
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

Not true. Guilds have different purposes. THey created this environment to make guilds cutthroat.
  • Options

It's almost a 6 month farm...
  • Options
    Guys, I'm pretty sure I saw in another thread that the 7* Requirement was a text error and that once you reach that phase, you'll find that a 5* Captain Solo and a 5* Hoth Soldier will be fine, even though it says 7*.

It's not. Official "clarification" has been posted. 7 star is required.
  • Options
    This all said, for clarification:
    Hoth Rebel Soldier is required to be 7* to complete the Rebel Officer Leia Organa Special mission.
    Please know that we've taken the action to be more clear in our future messaging, and know that we have many many more exciting adventures and features to bring to all of you.
    See you on the Holotables!
    -Carrie
  • Options
    aeaswen wrote: »

It's not. Official "clarification" has been posted. 7 star is required.

I just saw that! Wow, this deal is getting worse all the time.
  • Options
    This all said, for clarification:
    Hoth Rebel Soldier is required to be 7* to complete the Rebel Officer Leia Organa Special mission.
    Please know that we've taken the action to be more clear in our future messaging, and know that we have many many more exciting adventures and features to bring to all of you.
    See you on the Holotables!
    -Carrie

They communicated what was intended when they intended it.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

They didn't lie it was just in the Beta that can change, and did
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

They didn't lie it was just in the Beta that can change, and did

Well people bought their $60 pack thinking they were going to be able to get ROLO shards based so saying it was just a beta isn't necessarily fair. That being said... I have no issues with him being 7* . It's supposed to be challenging
  • Options

Pretty much this right here.
  • Options
    If you get booted, find a better guild.