Monthly login reward

Prev1
SirBlasphemy
2 posts Member
edited September 2017
Full lightside territory battle, and captain phasma as a monthly login reward. Lol gtfluffout

Replies

• TVF
    36645 posts Member
    Options
    30 total shards make very little difference anyway. See Rebel Solder, Hoth.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    30 total shards make very little difference anyway. See Rebel Solder, Hoth.

I'd rather get 30 soldier shards than phasma shards. It just makes no sense. Its another rebel month and we get phasma.
  • Options
    Anyone who has played for any time has a 7 star Phasma, she's also one of the easiest characters to farm in the game with GW Shards. Her being the monthly login character makes NO SENSE
  • Options
    Full lightside territory battle, and captain phasma as a monthly login reward. Lol gtfluffout

Territory battle is here now. It's a test of what you have already, not what you'll have by September 30th. Perhaps Phasma will make more sense later on?
    Skylynx wrote: »
    Anyone who has played for any time has a 7 star Phasma, she's also one of the easiest characters to farm in the game with GW Shards. Her being the monthly login character makes NO SENSE

I have 7* Phasma, but this isn't a disappointment to me. I get free shard shop currency. Where I can buy gear, shards for ATF, or other shards as I see fit. Better, in my opinion, than something I'd use less. Say, for instance, Talia, or Mother Talzin.

People need to calm down. Free rewards are still free. Could be a single credit and it would still be a gift. Go play Force Collection if you really want to have something to complain about.
  • Options
    Corrog wrote: »

Territory battle is here now. It's a test of what you have already, not what you'll have by September 30th. Perhaps Phasma will make more sense later on?

I have 7* Phasma, but this isn't a disappointment to me. I get free shard shop currency. Where I can buy gear, shards for ATF, or other shards as I see fit. Better, in my opinion, than something I'd use less. Say, for instance, Talia, or Mother Talzin.

People need to calm down. Free rewards are still free. Could be a single credit and it would still be a gift. Go play Force Collection if you really want to have something to complain about.

Umm mother Talzin ?
  • Options
    Unfortunately, yes.

It could be they're jumping the gun for a The Last Jedi promotion coming soon. I haven't been here that long, but IIRC, each monthly login Toon was for *something*.

Or it could be for people who joined within the last 3 months.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    Could it mean FO is going to be required for an upcoming event?
  • Options
    usho1 wrote: »
    Umm mother Talzin ?

Mixing it up with Old Daka maybe? But Mother Talzin would be a cool character - not that NS really needs more controllers. It needs Savage to also have the NS tag. >:)
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Flakbait wrote: »
    Umm mother Talzin ?

Mixing it up with Old Daka maybe? But Mother Talzin would be a cool character - not that NS really needs more controllers. It needs Savage to also have the NS tag. >:)

Hell yeah ! Dathromirians unite. Nightsisters are one of the strongest dark side force wielders, I reaally want to see their rework, like Luce was datamined back in 2015 and why is talia so weak, dont get me started on Asajj(love her), Maybe add nightbrothers too
  • Flakbait
    63 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    If they can justify the NS tag on little Ahsoka, based on the fact that she and Ventriss didn't kill each other. Once. Then they can easily slap it on SO since they friggin created his but.

And lord knows that the NS faction could use the help until a real re-work comes along.

Edited because apparently I tripped the naughty filter with SO's rear. :)
  • Options

Umm mother Talzin ?

I meant old Daka, but the point wasn't about the specific character. It's more that some characters will benefit some people more than others. I personally don't like nightsisters. But others love them. And if Old Daka was the login character, I'd still have no business complaining.
  • Options
    I am very happy with Phasma as reward :)) helps me get her to 7 a bit quicker.
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
  • Options

Umm mother Talzin ?

I meant old Daka, but the point wasn't about the specific character. It's more that some characters will benefit some people more than others. I personally don't like nightsisters. But others love them. And if Old Daka was the login character, I'd still have no business complaining.

Uproar is based on expectations, the most of players were expecting hoth characters, I dont really care who the daily log in character is and will be anyways.
  • Options
    I bet it wasn't CG or EA's decision, I bet it was Disney's. I'm halfway convinced that a new The Last Jedi trailer will be released soon and Phasma will play a decent role in it. Or there will be some sort of new hype regarding the character. If that is the case, Disney wants all marketing avenues to focus on promoting her, in order to sell toys. She is rumored to have a larger role in The Last Jedi.

Do I smell a First Order faction rework coming soon?
  • Options
    Flakbait wrote: »
    Umm mother Talzin ?

Are they to become the Night Siblings?
  • Options
    I am very happy with Phasma as reward :)) helps me get her to 7 a bit quicker.

Wow. You must be new then (relatively)
    She was my first 7*, then Sidious followed her.
  • Options
    This is clearly either a tie in with the book, or a clue of what's to come.
  • Options
    This is clearly either a tie in with the book, or a clue of what's to come.

#farmFOTPandFOST
  • Options
    Are we getting reworks for her? (and possibly the entire FO squad?)

I am all for this! (if there's going to be a rework for FO/Resistance - all in preparation for December's upcoming EpViii)

Will we get Kylo Ren a leader ability finally?

Capt Phasma needs a rework for the better !

also, can we get that trooper that says "traitor!!" to Finn? the weapon he uses looks cool.

good job!

- big fan of theForceAwakens
  • Options
    Hopefully so!!

I'm bored with rebels :expressionless:
  • Options
    First Order characters already have zetas. There are several Rebels who don't. Let's take care of them first.
  • Options
    First Order really needs some love from the devs...
  • Options
    i totally agree with the op...cp is easy to farm...if they are prepping for the next movie tie in give us the hard ones to farm and revisit finn and kylo...
  • Options
    I do t have Phasma. Welcome her as a login reward. Complain less please.
  • Options
    JerBu wrote: »
    I do t have Phasma. Welcome her as a login reward. Complain less please.

The amount of shards you're getting are 2 days worth of galactic wars. You'd be better served any of the other toons
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Unfortunately, yes.

It could be they're jumping the gun for a The Last Jedi promotion coming soon. I haven't been here that long, but IIRC, each monthly login Toon was for *something*.

No, when I started playing we got IG 86 for no reason
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, yes.

U on galaxy ? Samsung
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, yes.

U on galaxy ? Samsung

Yes, but I'm not talking about that pack
  • Options