this is my plan of what could be a TB for the dark side

New character addition for this mod like rolo/chs for the hoth battle :
Jango Fett ( bounty hunter attacker)
Droideka (droid, séparatiste tank)

character requireded for some special mission :
Count dooku, Nute Gunrey, Jango fett, Droideka, Poggle

Character that will get a bonus from using them in battle:
B2, Droideka, Geonisian Soldier/Spy

It would be pretty mush the same formula of the hoth battle but with the dark side!
What do you guys think about that?
Post edited by KruinephPennigton on

Replies

• M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    i think this is actually very possible. we have rebels vs empire, the other other big light vs dark is clone wars period
  • Options
    Sounds good, would be a good use for the separatists. Could also do endor, maybe the death star?
  • Options
    I added the build for the 2 character
  • Options
    I'd be down for this, but imo they would have to add Droid Fighters (no pilot needed, so maybe no crew ability), and Republic Gunship (with a new clone maybe), Naboo Starfigher (with Naboo Starfighter Pilot, or young Anakin (lol) ).
  • Options
    ahhh. the exclusive toon would be padame for sure... not jengo.. lol
  • Options

i tought about it ... but its a dark side perspective to the battle .....
  • KruinephPennigton
    138 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Israfelx3 wrote: »
    I'd be down for this, but imo they would have to add Droid Fighters (no pilot needed, so maybe no crew ability), and Republic Gunship (with a new clone maybe), Naboo Starfigher (with Naboo Starfighter Pilot, or young Anakin (lol) ).

yound anakin would be realy useless in battle.... what he would do..... lol build c3p0 as basic :P
  • Options
    I can see this. I can also see Scarif. I can also see one from last jedi... bet there will be a ground battle there.
  • Options

yound anakin would be realy useless in battle.... what he would do..... lol build c3p0 as basic :P

He fixes things. He could do something like Hermit Yoda (as far as healing) for droids.
  • Options

i tought about it ... but its a dark side perspective to the battle .....

Yeah, I agree. They need a dark side focused reward and hero character.
  • Options
    Young Anakin's Kit (he is a very unique character because he is the first to have 2 basic abilities)
    Basic: Throw Sand (left hand)- Anakin hates sand, so he gets rid of it. And it gets an enemy's eyes. Inflicts accuracy down two turns
    Basic: Throw Sand (right hand)- Anakin hates sand, so he gets rid of it. And it gets an enemy's eyes. Daze for one turn
    Special #1: Throw More Sand - Anakin hates sand, so he gets rid of it. And it gets in his enemies' eyes. More damage, AoE, Inflicts accuracy down for 3 turns
    Unique #1 (Zeta): Midichlorian Count - 100% chance to duplicate the actions of all of his allies after every turn, but with less potency and dmg and bonus effects

Epic character, unlocks at 7 Stars. Units required: CLS, 7* Thrawn, 7* GK, 7* Rolo, 7* Ugnaught. This event only occurs during Total Solar Eclipses that occur in the player's own home town.
  • Options
    Young Anakin's Kit (he is a very unique character because he is the first to have 2 basic abilities)
    Basic: Throw Sand (left hand)- Anakin hates sand, so he gets rid of it. And it gets an enemy's eyes. Inflicts accuracy down two turns
    Basic: Throw Sand (right hand)- Anakin hates sand, so he gets rid of it. And it gets an enemy's eyes. Daze for one turn
    Special #1: Throw More Sand - Anakin hates sand, so he gets rid of it. And it gets in his enemies' eyes. More damage, AoE, Inflicts accuracy down for 3 turns
    Unique #1 (Zeta): Midichlorian Count - 100% chance to duplicate the actions of all of his allies after every turn, but with less potency and dmg and bonus effects

Epic character, unlocks at 7 Stars. Units required: CLS, 7* Thrawn, 7* GK, 7* Rolo, 7* Ugnaught. This event only occurs during Total Solar Eclipses that occur in the player's own home town.

hahahaha XD
  • Options
    What about return of the Jedi Luke you have 4 hans and one coming what about Jedi Luke